Best gift ever...

THIRDY 🐢

The dinner turned out very nice as I expected. The delightful food, the setup mom made, and the people I loved most - together in one place. What more can I asked for? Just three things, that they continue to be happy, healthy and away from danger.

Looking around me now, everyone's happy. Having it's own share of wine...

"Thirds iinom ako hijo, ikaw na bahala sa atin mamaya ha? My gut tells me you're going home with us later." Haha, galing ni tito. My baby who's been talking to Aly and Kyla laughs, she's listening then...

I grinned at him, "Sure po Tito."

So yeah, the two fathers are outside having drinks with Manong, mom and tita still in the dining table having this animated talk about uhm everything and the four ladies in the living   Room having their own I don't know, girl talk maybe or not?  ...

I was fixing the sounds when a tap on my shoulder was made.

"Hey bro, nice party." It was kuya Loel, he's not drinking, may flight silang hahabulin mamaya ng maaga ni ate K.

"Thanks, just as I wanted kuya."

"I know, kaya nga this feels nice. Very private. So kamusta na? Kayo ni Bea? Haha." Ngingiti ngiti nitong sabi. "Kaya mo pabang kakulitan?"

"Hahaha, kayang kaya. And we're doing fine, thanks for asking kuys."

"Good, good. I am glad brodie she has you. And you both handling this smoothly. Kung magkaproblema don't be coy to approach me, yeah? You know I will always got you both."

"Kuya, why are you terrorizing the birthday boy!" My Beatriz, she's glowing now ypu know. Her cheeks are painted red, I know she had 1 glass of wine and nothing else. she was walking towards us, and when she did, she snakes her arms on my waist and cling to his brothers arm next.

"Whoa, I was just reminding Thirdy boy na if paiyakin mo siya, sumbong lang siya to me."

My baby rolled her eyes.  "Excuse you Kuya ha? Baka siya."

"Nahh, I know you baby sister. You're too...hahahaha!" My girl's glaring at her brother. But Kuya just pinches her cute nose. "You two, pakabait lagi. Kung mag away wag idaan sa social media like other couples out there, alright?"

"Yes kuya!" Sabay naming sabi at natawa.

"Kuya naman eh, you are treating us like we're 12."

"Haha, I'm very proud of you both, like always. Tama sabi ng parents natin kanina, makapit kayong dalawa." She slaps his arm bago nakalayo ang kuya nito.

"Good thing like na ako ni kuys ngayon." I whispered to her bgo hinalikan siya sa may pisngi.

"He loves you now, duhh!" Sagot nito nakatawa. Then we joined the others for a chitchat.

Naunang umuwi sina Kuya Loel at gf nito mga bandang 10:30... sumunod kami by 11. I have my things with me when I drive them home coz we have practice tomorrow morning. Same with Beatriz.

______

"Stop it! Hahha! Wtf!"

Who's she? Haha my one and only baby. tawang tawa siya sa mga pakulo ko. Andito na kami sa bahay nila but we opted to stay here in the garden for a while.