Love is...

BEATRIZ 🦁

"Hahahahaha! Gahd! Sakit tyan ko ate Bei!"

Its Dani. I told her what happened at the BEG nung sundo niya ako at 7am. And this is what I get, her laughing, hard. Baliw din talaga ito gaya sa Kuya niya. Ssh! Don't tell.

"Stop laughing Dans! You're driving !"

"Aww sorry ate, but that's crazy encounter! Haha, and crazy admission." Umayos ito ng upo and gone serious driving. "Naloka ang AMBT sayo!"

Crazy. Yep. She's correct. We've been silent about our relationship to everyone but not to our immediate family. That's why the "good friends" came out as our parents told us to say whenever we're asked about each other. And me babbling about it with them was a shocked to everyone, esp to myself. Way to go Bea!

"I hope Thirds got it settled tho. I don't wanna be on gossip section again."

"A little price for the fame! Both famous in your own fields. Don't worry You both got this ate, si Kuya pa!"

"Sana ugh! Me and my big mouth kasi."

Natawa kami pareho. "Oh nga pla, aren't we early?" We're on our way to Kyrie's 5th bday at MOA. Tamang tama din for the Finals Game 1.

Umiling ang aking magandang driver. "For us adults nope, but the party started pa 7am. And ends at 4.." children's party kasi haha.

I was invited by ate Justine and kuya Baser, I refused nung una but they wouldn't hear a thing so ayun, even my baby asked me to come coz I'm his plus one. But he isn't coming so I had to. Ate Ly and kiya Kief aren't going too. They had prior commitments.

"Hija, are you enjoying?" Tita Mozzy asked me, she was so attentive to us, "Jules, kain pa kayo? Dani ayain mopa sina Bea?"

"Oo nga Bei at Jules kuha pa kayo food oh? Dami pa sa table." Ate Justine, dala-dala si Kyrie na naka Batman suit.

"We're good na ate Justine, Tita Mozzy, Thank you po!" I answered, smiling. "Well, I'm full na kaw Jules if you want pa?"

"Busog napo kami!, thank you po ulit!" Jules came too, haha invite sya ni Dani, her plus one and pra ndin di maissue na ako lang ang andito.

"Kyrie, you enjoying your party?" I asked the little boy, he's so cute. " He nodded. He's kinda shy. Kyrie's party was superb. It's a Batman themed party. Food was great, the people are warm/enjoying and most especially The birthday boy and the other kids enjoyed.

My phone vibrated and excuse myself for a while.

Baby calling... I answered.

"Hello!"

"Hi baby, you enjoying the party?" I can feel his smile.

"Yup! Too bad you're not here! I played a game!"
Telling him, proudly. "And I won."

He chuckled on the other line. "What was it? Bring me?" tuluyan na itong natawa, and I was idiotically nodding on my end.

"Yah! Don't laugh at me now! Kuya Baser facilitated the game and guess what was the "thing"?"

"Hmmm, was it...your pineapple purse?"

"Huh!! You knew? Who in the world... Dani? She told you?"

"Hahahahah" and he just laughed. I looked at Dani and she had peace sign on me. Tsk!

"You're spying on me Ravena!"