Make friends

BEATRIZ 🦁

"I love you baby and I'll see you later."

That's what I last heard before dozing off again. Then I woke up at 9am, Dani was lying in front of me.

"Oh gosh, cricket! You scared me." Gulat kong sabi.

"Ate naman sa ganda kong ito?," she pouted..

"Peace? ... your fault." Haha, sorry sis. "Ikaw lang ba natira na?"

She nodded. "They went home na, around 7. Kuya Kobe picked them up, they had errands to do and they're saying "hi"."

I just nodded. "Okay.. wait!" I get off my bed and bolted to the bathroom to wash up. I changed into my home clothes, cotton shirt and shorts. Nakahilata padin ang bata sa kama when I came out. "Did you have breakfast, yet?" Asking her, grabs my phone on the bedside table.

Shaking her head, "I was waiting for you ate Bei!"

"Aww sweet cricket!" Kissing her cheek, "Good morning, you should've gone first, so let's go... wait don't you have sched for today?"

"Nada. Just @4 Jules will come and get me."

"Okay, so you wanna hang out with me then? Got nothing to do, tonight meron."

"Magkikita kayo ni Kuya?"

Umiling ako. "Nopeee! Girls night out with Cel and Maki."

"Ahhh, si kuya pla wlang lakad ate. Haha!"

"Hahahaha! Wait.. your clothes."

Before going down we collected her clothes from last night to have it wash and dry...We have breakfast, lounged for a bit in entertainment room then off to my room to bathe.

"We've decided to go to Trinoma." Me informing my Mr Hotshot of a bf who's calling.

"With whom?"

"Dani and I?"

"Can I come?

"Nope.. we wanna bond, and you can't be tailing us, too while shopping or just strolling." I can imagine him pouting... "So where are you now po?"

"Fine, we're in MORO."

"Okayyy.. and oh, nagtext si Cel and Maki. I am going out with them tonight. Okay?" Haha kawawang baby.. "Girls night out."

"Sure... bummer, what about our make out sesh?"

"Haha.. canceledt!"

"So I'll see you tomorrow night then?"

"Ahm.." debating inside if I'll tell him.. then I decided not to but...

"You want me to come pick you up tonight?" Shocks lakas ng pakiramdam nito

I giggled. "Yeah, If you get time for poor old me."

I heard him chuckle, "I think I can squeeze you in.."

"Grabe sobrang busy, daming babae...hmp!"

"Haha, ganun talaga pag gwapo." Yabangerzzz!

"Sige lang. Lumalakas hangin."

"Haha. See you tonight, baby. Kisses!"

——

Nag ikot kami ni Dani sa mall and looking around if we see something we like to buy...when we get tired we went to a Korean restaurant. As usual cricket was so into the food.

"Awww sayang wla si Thirds." I suddenly want to call him.

"Haha! Grabe ate, miss mo agad.!" Tukso nito.