Grilled Bei

THIRDY 🐢

He chuckled while looking at his girlfriends retreating back, as she ran around the oval.

Till now he can't believe that his former friend way back high school will gonna be this important to him. Having Isabel Beatriz Paras De Leon, as a girlfriend, or simply Bea was a big accomplishment for me. He doubted before. Afraid to take the chances, but then decided to take the risks. It all paid off coz looked at what we are now.

He remembered the talked he had with Dani.

"Kuya!" Sabi ni Dani, while she's approaching our room.

"What?" I asked, while playing my game.

"Are you still with ate Billie?" She asked, loudly. This girl. Eskandalosa!

"What are you talking about? It's been a year.!" I told her without looking.

"Really? Then why are you with her in UPTC?" Maarteng sabi nito, "It's all over the twitter!!"

"What?" I looked at her, with disbelief. Then she showed me a pic that was taken yesterday, and there's Billie too. "That was nothing. It's just a bad angle alright?."

"Wehhhh??!!!"

"Yeah," went back to my game, "Besides I was with Bea that time."

Upon hearing Bea's name, my spoiled little sister went gaga. "Whoooo! The past versus the present/future. You know kuya, mas bagay kayo ni ate Bei! I like her for yah! Wait, nagdedate kayo?!!"

Shaking my head while smiling. You don't know what you're saying sister.

"Hmm..."

"Yieee!! Kunwari kpa jan! I know you liked her too. Matagal na."

Won't she shut up! She's been at it as long as she met Bei. I was still with Billie, yet it never stop her from match making us. "You know what, get out of our room!" Paused my game and pushed her outside. "You're disturbing me!."

She rolled her eyes! That was so Bea. Whoah there!
"Whatever Kuya, I'll tell ate Bea later in training."

We both run for 10 laps. Then sat near a secluded place to rest. We sat side by side just not too close, not too far. And the best thing, the sun's coming out.

"Whoah! Sunrise. So beautiful." She was amazed, Looking at the rising sun.

"Yep, so breathtakingly beautiful." I told her, watching my baby. She slowly looked at me.

Her eyes widened. "W-what?" She asked, nervously.

Raising my brows, I smirked, "What's what baby?"

She looked away, blushing. How adorable you can get my baby. "What's with the looked for? Ahm, you know what, never mind."

He chuckled. His girl got shy. "I said you look beautiful. Even more gorgeous than any sunset out there."

"S-shut up!" This time I laughed. She was fanning her face now. Then covered her face with my towel. "W-we're together now. No need to make bola."