As always

THIRDY 🐢

One call away's playing and they'd been at it for a quite sometime. And the lovely chinita sitting beside me will surely blow up anytime,..hahaha! Kanina pa ito naiirita at tumitirik ang mata sa dlawang kumakanta sa likod, it was Jules and Dani.

Annoyed Beatriz looked at the back to glare at them but no effect.

I chuckled and  she glared at me too. Jwan at back, eyes closed, had his headphones on so no problem.

"Will you two shut up now, please?" Bei, at least she said please, right?

I can't stand it, I laughed. "You can't stop them baby!"

"Ugh, you children are so annoying!"

"You love us ate Bei!" Dani, sent her a flying kiss.

"Debatable," she crossed her arms, scowled.

"Grabe ka talaga ate Bea!" Jules,

"Dimo kami matitiis! Mwah!" Dani ...

Its 8 in the morning and we're on our way to Subic. And these two chose to ride with us. Of course, I am the driver. The two stopped, Beatriz was relieved. And when we thought mananahimik na, they get other plans...

"Bestie, pano kayo nagkakakilala ni te Bea?" Jules asked, hha why now? My girl looked at me, nagbabanta mga mata. I smirked at her before looking back at the road again.

"Oo nga Kuya, wala kapa nakukuento to me. Pano mo niligawan si ate Bea?" Dani, isa ding tsismosa. Haha.

"That's because I chose not to tell you." I told her, pointedly. "And your ate Beatriz courted me,!" 3..2..

"Ulol!" She fired back fast. Haha. Oh diba astig ng gf ko? "Don't make up shitty stories Ravena.!" Ouch! Na Ravena tuloy ako. HahaHh. She uses that when she's annoyed at me.

Umiling lang ako, nangingiti.

"Kuya Thirds kasi umayos ka ng kwento, May blessings na si ate Bei na ikwento mo." Jules

"I told you children, there's no kwento to tell!" Beatriz, tinatago nito ang ngiti.

"It was just a simple meeting. I remembered her nka side bangs? Hahaha." She slapped my free arm. "Raissa, her friend had a crush on Isaac."

"What?" Sabay ng dlawa na sinabi, and my gf rolled her eyes again and said, "So oa!"

"Tapos?" J

"That time, my hopeless case of a friend wanted to meet Isaac the great, and she tricked me in watching that basket league for HS. If I would've known, I am never gonna go with her." Beatriz decided to answer, tinamad yata siya ng time na yun haha shh don't tell

"Then you wouldn't meet me baby?" Kapout kong sabi,

"Eww!"

"Yuck!"

"I heard that. Kung mglakad nlng kaya kayo?"

"Shut up! That time you had a thing for a girl!" Nakairap nitong sabi. Ahm....

"Tricia Santos?!!" Sabay na namn nilang sabi.

"No comment." She said, flatly. She looked outside her window. Psh, Baby, don't tell me nagselos ka sa kanila? We'll talk later, okay?

"Hahahahaha!" J

"Selos si 'te Bei!" D

"You two shut up!" Beatriz, nakairap pdin sa labas ng bintana

"Then what happened?" Dani again,

"Billie happened.." my baby whispered, I heard it. Shit! Do something man!