I wanna..

THIRDY 🐢

Blagg!! Fck, That was me tinamaan ng bola. Sakit non ah

"Hahahah", there, my teammates laughing their asses off.

Tss!

"The heck, Get yourself together bro!" Matt

"You are still in the la la land Ravena!" Anton, umiiling

Umiling akong nangingiti, sabay pulot ng bola. "Gago!" Ipinasa ko ito, "Game ulit!"

I'm at our 6am practice here at BEG. I got out of their house at 5:30. She was awake when I left, just because haha, magkatabi kami sa kama. The moment I opened my eyes and she did too. This usually happens when we sleeping together...

Last night was lit. All of us ended in the pool.

I was sitting on the edge of the pool when Jho came beside me, Beatriz was busy with the food as the host. The girls are busy swimming and others are dancing in the corner.We decided to have dinner outside while taking a dip.

"So...alam mona gagawin ha?" I chuckled, she was talking about Bea. I'll try teasing her a bit.

"What do you mean!" I asked and She glared at me haha

"Wag moko inisin!" She hissed

"Madami ka kasi ibig sabihin! Haha!" Ayan inis na.

"Hay nako Mulawin, subukan mo lang, masaya ang Bei-Bei ko sa iyo. Mahal na mahal ka niyan. Madami kaming hahunting sayo if ever!" Natatawa niyang sabi, but deadly serious. "Narinig mo nmn, madami pa siyang agam-agam!" I know that.

"I have no plans, ever. I would rather hurt myself than her." I told her then I look at Beatriz who's holding a tray of fruits while manang Lita tailing her with a tray of roasted duck with buns. Yun oh!! "Thank you coz she gets the best set of friends."

Tinapik niya ako sa balikat. "Ekselent, Mulawin!" Nagkatawanan sila. Beatriz then looked at us, raising her brows. I just blew her a kiss. "Geh na puntahan mo na nga, baka magselos. Hahahaha!"

"Siraulo! Papuntahin mo si Nico dito. Mag inuman kami." Papatayo na ako, puntahan ko yung magandang dilag na abala sa pagkain.

"Yeah, malapit na daw. Sabay kami uwi mamaya." Lumusong na ito sa tubig.

"Need help miss?" Sabi ko ng makalapit ako, snaking my left arm on her waist, pulling her towards me. She giggled and snaked her arm on my waist too.

"I am done na po, sir!" She looks at me, her eyes still puffy from crying earlier, poor baby bububear, "Ahm...don't do that?" She averted her eyes then meet me again.

"Don't I what?" I asked her back, smiling. She becomes uneasy,

"D-don't look at me like that..." gritting her teeth..

"Like what missy?" I faced her and joined my hands on her small back, thus pulling her closer to me. I am so enjoying her uneasiness, I gotchu baby,

"You're teasing me!" She looked away

I fake shock, "Do I now?" Tinampal niya ako sa dibdib. Nagkatawanan kami.

"Hooyyy kayong dlawa jan, bawal maglandian hanggat may gutom!" Sigaw ni Jho, sabay kami tumingin ni Bea sa direksyon nito, gulat.

"May audience na naman tayo." My baby whispered, bago dinikit ang pisngi sa aking dibdib, yumakap na ng tuluyan. Then sumagot kay Jho.
"Inggit ka lang Maraguinot!"