«AMERICA»

"I DON'T KNOW WHY I KEEP PLAYING THESE DUMB GAMES,

LOVE IS NOT A COMPETITION.

NO ONE'S WINNING WHEN IM PUSHING YOU AWAY,

SOMETIMES DARKNESS IS A PRISON."

[|][|][|][|][|][|]

They slept that night with their heart's against their chests.Loud breaths,sighs,and groans.It was dark,and the sound of someone twitching or moving was enough to set you with goosebumps.

Thankfully,morning came for them soon enough.Harry woke up early to sit around.Hermione came up to him 30 minutes later yawning,a blanket around her.She peeked around the corner.Ever since Ron put her under the Imperius Curse,she's been very paranoid.

She breathed a sigh of relief when Harry's unruly black hair shrown threw the draped area.He was scribbling something out,like a note."In case somebody finds us,they know whe've left somewhere."He responded to Hermione's confused expression.She smiled as he looked down and signed his signature on the note.

"Im just gonna get ready and then we leave.If anything happens,I want you to apparate to the farthest place possible.Then,I want you to—"Hermione was cut off by heavy footsteps.

Death Eaters.

Harry had Hermione's wand out as she scrambled behind him.Greyback sniffed his way towards them,Harry's hand shaking.He smirked."Well,well,well,look at what we have here.Weasley,I think I've found your friends!"

Ron stepped in as Hermione gasped in horror.He was completely different.He had 5 piercings near his right eyebrow with pearls of all different sizes.He had a black nose ring that didn't connect all the way.He had some black eyeshadow that showed his blue eyes marvelously.But most of all,the red signature Weasley hair was green and black.

Ron looked around before his eyes met Harry and Hermione.He smirked at them as he came closer to Hermione,his hand out.He trapped them in a corner,and softly touched Hermione's skin with his hand."Don't touch her."Harry said threw long breaths.Ron smirked."You've really warmed up to her,haven't you?"

"Uhh.."Harry said,out of breath.Ron frowned as Hermione hid her head in Harry's back."Aww,love,"He said seductively.Hermione gasped at his tone of voice."Come in,Ginevra,"Ron said.

Woah.Ginny's hair was dark red.She had nose rings and was in a black bra with ripped pants.She appeared tanner.What the hell?

She smirked at Harry."Sorry love,"She replied.She slowly took her wand out of her pocket,putting it by her side.She frowned at Hermione."Are you two in a affair?"Ginny gasped.Harry nodded no as his arm clasped around Hermione's arm.

With all her power,Hermione apparated them to New York.Hermione fell to the ground as they arrived.Harry looked around in shock until Hermione's whimpers called out to him.He ran over to her and knelt down,caressing her face.He was out breath and speech.He was about to cry.

From what he knew,MACUSA was in Manhattan.People gave him weird looks as he mumbled in a british accent.He quickly Apparated to MUSCA's headquarters.He had his wand ready in case of anything.He stepped in,Hermione draped over his shoulders,panting.

He walked in to the front desk.The receptionist gasped."Harry Potter?"

"Yes.I've just escaped from You-Know-Who's followers.Don't say his name,its tabooed!"

"They're here,in America?"She asked."No.My friend apparated here from Britain and fell unconscious.I just need help."

"Alright.We'll tell Mrs.President you're here.You'll be a great surprise."She immediately rang the phone,talked for a minute,and hanged up."Can I see your wand please?Here in America you'll need a wand permit for safety measures.Since you came here in a dangerous situation,we will need your wand until you come and get a permit."

"This isn't my wand.My wand broke.This is her wand."He pointed to Hermione.The receptionist mouthed 'Oh.'

The President came in.She was a woman with dirty blonde hair and bright brown eyes.She was gorgeous,actually."Mr.Potter,correct?Im so sorry for that awfully log wait.Im Elizabeth Kowalski.We have our Hospital Team ready to take your friend here."Just then,doctors rushed in and violently took Hermione out onto a bed.They levitated her and whisked her away as Harry stood in shock.

"You are Harry Potter correct?My,all the things you've been threw.You-Know-Who is pure evil!"She gasped in shock.Harry nodded solemnly."I must go now.You see,my mother's sister Porpentina Scamander has a a husband yes,you might know him,Newt Scamander?I need to take care of his animal's while dear old Rolf is at Ilvermony.He loves it there now.He hated Hogwarts.Taddio!"

She ran off in her black high heels.Harry sat down on a chair.Hermione's wand taken away from him.He was bored.

[|][|][|][|][|][|]

Hermione woke up,gasping.She had cold sweat dripping on on her forehead.A blonde nurse smiled at her,her blue eyes raving."Harry,"she breathed in."Where's Harry?Harry Potter?"Panic had just set in."He's waiting to see you dear.He's been raving all about you.All I need you to do is calm down and wait,okay?Can you do that for me?"

Hermione nodded in disgust.How did she come over here?How did she end up here?It all set back to her.She did the dangerous Apparition.She made sure she was alive."What's wrong with her?"Hermione heard a voice from outside the curtain."Well,Mr.Potter,She's splinched herself.She has her both thumbs missing and her shoes are gone.We'll fix her up,I assure you."

Her thumbs?She trembled as she held up her hand,her thumbs indeed gone.She looked to the nurse,and there they were.She gagged,they were bloody and twitching.Her fingernails were gone and she was deeply cut all over.Her long locks were now 3 inches above her shoulders,(If you've watched Fantastic Beasts,It looks like Tina Goldstein's hair,or Emma watson growing out her pixie cut)

She cried.She looked horrible!Would she really be fixed?The nurse shot her a fake smile as she turned."I - I,"She breathed in."I need to see Harry.Now."The nurse frowned and sighed as she called for the doctor.

"Let him in,"her snobby tone commanded.Harry slowly walked in,preparing himself for this awful view.When he saw Hermione,he almost gagged,but remembered that she was still beautiful despite these injuries.

"Im so sorry,Hermione!"Harry cried out.Hermione just nodded her head weakly."They'll fix you,okay?Oh my god."He noticed her arms,it was as if somebody struck her with a axe and made the wound bigger like a circle.It was pretty deep.

He touched her hair.It looked horrible.It was wavy yes,but short.She looked like a trendy woman gone wrong.She snatched her hair back and dug her head in a pillow."When will she be released?"Harry asked."Today.These injuries may appear deep but they will only need to be provided with care."

Harry nodded."I'll come back tomorrow morning,Hermione.Im just going to get a flat for us,"

She smiled as he walked out of the hospital.