lazy but still chapter

y'all only got 2 weeks left of publishing 👀

[|][|]

Harry reached for Lily's arm,and so did Hermione.But that was the worst mistake.

He thought Hermione would grab Rose,but she didn't.Ginny cackled and quickly crucified Rose.She was deceased in a instant,flopping to the medal floor with a crack.Ginny swarmed above,adding extra tension.

Hermione started to cry and Harry told himself he would not let Lily die,in honor of his dead children.He fought not to cry as he sent zaps towards Ginny,the only death eater there.

"Go!Apparate to Ollivanders and get a wands!"He yelled,pointing to Neville,Dean,and Seamus.They all scrambled for eachother and whisked away.

Ginny sneered and swooped down,leaving her broomstick askew.She yanked Harry's hand and stared at him.

She was not pretty anymore.She was wrinkly and dark,her blue eyes now dark.Harry gulped and pushed her away,wondering how he was so infatuated with her years ago.Hermione and Lily hid behind everyone else.

"Don't move!"Someone said.Harry took in sharp breaths,pinching his lungs.He ran to Ginny and grabbed her,throwing her off Azkaban's side."She isn't dead.Apparate to Hogwarts!"Harry sceamed.Everyone grabbed onto someone else quickly,and whisked away.

Hogwarts was burning.Dark flames circling.Zaps and electricity in the air,students fleeing and running,phones and iPads in hands,calling their parents.They fled to the forbidden forest quickly,where alot of decapitated heads hung from."Hogwarts has gone downhill."Luna whispered as they raced forward.

"He's there!"Cho says,anxiously.Harry wipes dirt off his face,looking upon the Astronomy Tower.Voldemort was leaning on the side,smirking at this mess of a crowd.Harry's jaw dropped.

Dean,Neville,and Seamus apparate back,throwing everyone wands.Most of them don't work for the person,but that doesn't matter.They race threw the Great Halls."What do we do?"Padma asks Harry.

"Stay with everyone!We're gonna take down all of them one by one!"

Hermione yelps,causing Harry to turn back and yank her.She scraped herself on glass."Ginny!"Someone says.Harry looks back at the sunset,Ginny's body infront of the sun.She giggles loudly,sending Crucio in every direction."Take cover!"Hermione screams,and everyone ducks and avoids the spells.

Harry breathes hard,scared.The sky turns darker,students fleeing more.Harry decides to set off by himself into the castle.He bumps into McGonagall."Harry!"She exclaims,her bright blue eyes bulging out of her head."What do we do?"

"He made something.Voldemort.A necklace.All the horcruxes were destroyed,but he made one last horcruxe.If you could get that off his neck and smash it,then he's dead.That's our goal."

Harry rubbed his eyes."Okay.I'll go for the Death Eaters with everyone else."They both ran out of the Great Hall,bumping into the group.Everyone's occupied blocking and deflecting spells."This way!"Harry yells,everyone following ahead.

Greyback is there,guarding the entrance."I got it!"Padma says.She sent Stupefy towards Greyback,but he was still able to bite her.Parvati finished him off with Avada Kedavra,making him flinch."I'll take care of her!"

They leave Padma and Parvati behind,rushing ahead.2 down,1 death eater dead."Ron."Harry hears Lavendar whisper behind his back."He's there.His back is turned.Let me at him."

She pushes threw,sending a spell towards Ron.He yells,turning back,staring into her eyes.He stops,his jaw dropping a little,and she raises her wand.He,with his fast reflexes,sends Crucio.She drops to the floor,screaming.Hermione steps forward and socks Ron in the face,grabbing his wand and snapping it.She kicked him until she heard his nose snap.

Luna offers to stay with Lavender."Im fine."

Luna sighed,staying behind a little.They wandered threw the broken castle.She stalked behind Cho,who seem uninterested in the whole idea.She just kept on looking at Harry."Cho.come here."

Luna and Cho race to Ravenclaw tower,unaware of how the blue had turned into black.It was dark and empty,the sounds of screaming the only noise."Up."Luna points,Cho confused.They peek threw Ravenclaw tower.

"Someones here."A person whispers a little loudly,making Luna yelp."Summon him,Voldemort."A male voice instructs.