«ROMANCE«

me and you are suicidal stolen art

[|][|][|]

"Hold up!"Hermione yelled from across the yard.Harry looked around and blinked in confusion."What's up?"He asked.

Hermione sighed."Just come back over here,please."Harry tried to explain that he was tired and wanted to go to sleep but gave in."Okay,okay.What do you want,Hermione?"They walked back to a tree and slumped down.

Hermione put her head on Harry's lap,which was uncomfortable for the both of them.Hermione wanted to do it,kiss him,but how was she gonna do it?

"Harry,are you single?"He nodded."Vane hasn't talked to me in a month.So,yes,I am."Hermione inhaled and sat beside him."Do you want to be?"

"No.I want to start a family and have a life.Be normal,for once."

"And,when would you want that?"

"I say by 24-27.I would like to start a relationship now,though,to get it started."

"Right now,right now?"She inched closer to him.He smiled and said,"What are all these questions for?"She blushed and then Harry leaned in and as he pressed their lips against eachothers,he felt that hot gasp escape from her mouth.

They pulled away for breath as Hermione smiled and laughed,like she did all these years."I've been waiting for that."She admitted,and kissed him again.He gave a small smile as they got up and tried to kiss and walk into the house.

They made it to the stairs before they kissed again and went into separate rooms.That would have to wait for later,if you know what I mean.

Hermione slept peacefully.The only thing that kept her awake was the tingling and bite marks on her lips.They hurt,but in a good way.

In the morning Hermione got up and immediately went to Harry's room.She tore the blanket off him and shrieked.He wasn't wearing a shirt!

His eyes popped open at Hermione,who was currently staring right at his chest.He smirked and layed on his stomach,tearing the view away.She pouted and went beside him,trying to make him lay flat."I give up!"She yelled after a while.

She sat on a chair and they both stared at eachother."I just wanted to see you before I have to go to work."

"Well,you'll see me everyday!"He laughed."Harry Potter!Weren't you just complaining yesterday that you'll miss me while Im working?Jesus!"He chuckled loudly and his cute laugh caused a smile to form on Hermione's face."I need to go.Love you."She walked over to him and teased him,kissing him for a second and then pulling away.Before she left,she tapped his nose and brushed hair out of his face.

"You really are adorable."She said.

Harry and Hermione fell into deep love gradually.Their relationship had ups and downs,but that was normal.The first time they 'did it' hurt Hermione,but,that was life,right?Everything seemed perfect for years..until...one day.

[|][|][|]

Sorry these past chapters are boring.The real,exciting stuff get's on going next Chapter for 10 Chapters and ends there.I'll have a new book coming out a week after this ends in Mid-September.I update 1 every 3 days which I think is reasonable.

Control is pretty popular and I just hope this one get's as much recognition.It is indeed Part 2,and the series is called,"Betrayal." That's the series' name.Hope you've liked it so far,because half the book is already gone threw.I suggest when Part 11 come's out you don't reread unless you absolutely have to.Bye,I love you guys!

lovegoodx