«MUSCA»

now,you're hung with somebody that I used to know

[|][|][|]

Month later

"I got a job at MUSCA."Hermione declared.Harry's jaw dropped as he said,"I don't believe you."

"Im the assistant of the President.I need to go work 4 times a week for 7 hours.7-2 P.M"Harry groaned and flopped back at the couch."Im gonna be sooo bored!"He moaned and complained.Hermione crossed her arms at this big baby.

"You'll probably be awake around 10.Just wait 4 hours,baby."She smirked,because ever since that Vane situation sexual tension has filled the house.Harry rubbed his neck in a uncomfortable sort of manner and nodded."I like your estimations.Be back and Apparate as soon as possible.When do you start,anyway?"

"Tomorrow,sweetie."

"You've changed."

"Don't we all?"She sat beside him and grabbed his arm,tickling her nails on it.Harry looked at her and smiled."I guess I'll go make dinner then?Does Ms.Granger want anything in particular?"

"Actually,yes.I'd love to be a 'Mrs.'Someday."With the obvious clue she dropped,Harry almost fell backwards."It's Spahgetti then!"

"Ms.Granger is okay with that."

She looked at a picture hanging on the wall.It was Harry threw out the years.She made it."I hate how you grew (glowed) up every year.It's insane."Harry chuckled as the noodles hit the pan."Puberty was alot harder for me,I guess."

"Do you need help?"She walked into the kitchen and smiled.Harry said no as she walked over to him,wrapping her arms around his waist.She put her head on his shoulder as he mixed the sauce in a calming manner.Hermione sighed happily."Is it almost ready?"She asked.She was getting very impatient on how calm and cute Harry was."Oh,no,"

"I've just started,Hermione.Hold your horses."He chuckled afterwards,causing Hermione's arms to flop and go downwards.Harry cleared his throat but Hermione showed no care.He mixed for a couple extra minutes and then set down the sauce.

"Can you get me the noodles,Hermione?"She took her arms out of his waist and felt the blood rushing to her fingertips.She opened the cupboard and grabbed the package of noodles."Okay,then."She pushed the noodles his way and he put them over the stove.

He set the time and hummed while he waited."W-wait.."

"How do you know how to cook?"Harry turned around gracefully,unintentionally."The Dursleys,remember?I used to cook for them."

Hermione nodded.30 minutes later it was done and Harry took out the heat smoking wave of spaghetti and plopped it on two white plates.He poured the sauce over them and let it drip around."That's too much,im not that hungry.Why don't we just share a plate?"She suggested.Harry nodded as he set one plate aside.

They sat at the wooden dinner table and ate across from eachother.Until..the dreaded last piece.Hermione stuffed about 2 noodles in her mouth,Harry 1.They She took Harry's noodle out of her mouth (OOf) and ate the other one.She and Harry tried to slurp it inside their mouths.They then looked up at eachother and then,Harry broke it in half.

Hermione slouched back in her seat and sighed."Im done for tonight.Cya."Her tone of disappointment and frustration set Harry off.Had he done something wrong?

He supposed so.He tiptoed over to Hermione's room.The door was locked,thankfully,as Hermione changed into shorts and a shirt.She unlocked her door and Harry opened it right after.She abruptly turned to him and made her lips straight.

He walked to her and hugged her.For a while,time was stuck.He pulled away slightly as they fekt breaths from their mouths exhale.They were so close,and Hermione leaned closer.Their bottom lips touched."Sorry,sorry,"Harry pulled away.His 'kiss' would have to be more special.Hermione nodded as slightly pushed him outside."See you at 4,"

[|][|]

The next day Hermione woke up bright and early.She changed,became hygienic,and kissed Harry on the corner of his lips.She pressed her thumb between the flaps and pulled the bottom lip down.He had plump,frail,lips.She touched his forehead and Apparated to MUSCA.

She smiled at the clerk and Apparated to her office.All day,she couldn't stop thinking of Harry.She wrote insanely and looked at her pictures,making sure to keep Harry's 13-year-old dumb photo around.

It was 2'o clock already and Hermione was so ready to leave.Her boss came in and excused her,and before the man could say bye she Apparated back home.

Harry was staring at the TV as Hermione walked in.She flopped down on him,her head at the end of the couch as her bottom and legs sat on Harry's lap.She grabbed his arm and held it.

"Im so tired.I missed you."

Harry removed hair from her face and stared at her angelic features.The way she did everything was perfect.He,indeed,had gained feelings for her."I was awake when you came in my room,by the way."Hermione's eyes grew as she bit her own lips,feeling Harry's eyes on them."You were as quiet as a mouse,just..I know everything about you."

"Im sorry."She was ashamed as she said that.Harry nodded."It was quite enjoyable.Just maybe if you kissed me multiple times—"Harry meant for that to  be a funny joke,but Hermione just let go of his arm and flinched.The sexual tension was replaced by awkward,lovesick tension.Teens and their hormones.

9 hours later~~

"Im going to sleep,Hermione."They had migrated to the backyard,and that was the time Hermione knew she had to before somebody else.