section 2:chapter 5

sorry i've been sick,and im not gonna update friday but sunday because friday im turning 14 so ya i think i need a break

~~

There was fire,blazing from afar.Ash and debris sprinkled on the 4,making Albus' asthmatic lungs scream to get away from the place.New York City was being destroyed,and everything you saw would be like the end of the world.Lifeless bodies piled up in the sewers,streets.

The buildings continuously fell and sent a shaking motion to the ground.It was even scary walking.Thousands upon thousands of black fires swirled in the distance."Daddy?"Lily said in a small whisper.The mini-girl replica of Harry showed her bright green eyes to him.He smiled and said,"Yes,love?"

The twins turned their heads as Lily started to speak."What are they doing?Are they bad guys?"

"No!Not at all."Rose covered up from Harry,trying to make this whole situation seem nonchalant.Lily shrugged and her body sagged.It was around 4 P.M,and the day had been long.It hadn't been long since everything crashed down.

Wow.It seemed like a week since that happened."Daddy.James."Right.It had only been 4 hours since he died."Tell me a story."Rose and Albus asked.Surprised that Lily didn't ask,he agreed."What story?"

"How you met mommy!"

"Oh,okay."

flashback

"Im Hermione Granger,and,you are?"

"Ronald Weasley."

"Pleasure."

"Holy Cricket!You're Harry Potter!"

She smiled at him,and he felt his cheeks turn hot.

end of flashback-

"I was the one who found her.I saved her life multiple times,she saved mine multiple times,too.But,the thing is,Mommy liked another boy who was good.But now,he is evil.So,that's why we came here.So we wouldn't have to see him again."

"That's reasonable."Albus exclaimed,out of no where.Sitting by the flames the talking and moving got harder and more painful.Harry put a quiet sign on his lips and then,everyone felt better.

New York City,gone.Just debris.You could see piles upon piles of dead bodies.It was gruesome,with the only left alive the Half-Blood and Pureblood American Witches and Wizards.They were chained and apparated away,it was clearly visible.

A dust storm came for them,engulfing them with dirt.They coughed and their throats ached,burned,cracked,and felt dry.There eyes,those pretty now only green eyes,since James was the only one with brown,and he died,where now filled with brown.And sadness.

Those pretty green eyes,his eyes,were now sad.He didn't want that for his kids.When James was born,he pledged to never make them sad.He pledged to keep Hermione and them safe,and away.And he failed that.Obviously.

"Dad!"Albus screamed.He rushed over,seeing the look of terror on Albus' face."We meet again,"said a voice,a voice he dreaded,a very fucking familiar voice.

"Shut up,Malfoy."Harry said.Draco snickered and loosened his grip on Albus."Quite a replica of you,huh?Maybe he won't be as problematic and stupid.Wait—nevermind,he's gonna die anyway!"

Ron traveled to them."We meet again."He said in a rude voice.Harry tightened his grip on Rose's and Lily's arms."If you don't come with us,you'll die."He reached for Harry's shirt,as Albus kicked and screamed.But it felt like he was drowning.He couldn't hear anything.

"No.No.You're not!"He screamed and kicked.Ron sniggered,Draco too."I wonder how we used to be friends,aye?I was always evil."

Tears crawled down Harry's cheeks."No.You were my bestfriend!You're under a spell.I know it."

"He's not.Reality check!"

"Just..kill me.Tell your mom I love her."Draco pushed him a little further."You're not gonna die.You aren't as useful as you were 19 years ago."Draco touched his underchin,which held some double chin.

Albus cried."Okay,now,we are gonna kill you."A fire started behind them."Any last words?"

Harry couldn't save him."Goodbye,Albus."Albus looked at him angrily."It's not gonna hurt,I promise."

Albus smiled."I love all of you."He closed his eyes."Avada Kedavra!"

Albus drooped.Lily started crying and tearing up.Rose stood in shock.They dumped Albus' body and grabbed the 3.

"Ready to see the mudblood again?"Was the last thing they heard before they were whisked away.