SECTION 2:CHAPTER 2

"stay away"

Harry woke up,dirty,and sick.

He looked around to find his kids huddled in a corner.They rocked back and forth,tears streaming down their faces.Lily and Rose yelped for joy at the sight of there awake father,who was a little overwhelmed and confused.

"Why are we here?"He asked his children.Rose's jaw dropped a little,before she responded saying,"Death Eaters.They've taken over New York City,the Magical and Non-Magical community."Her sharp American Accent made everything scarier.

"Oh no."Harry mumbled,his heart racing.Rose sighed,and then..

BOOM.

A explosion happened just outside,causing everyone to scream.They shook and shaked as more bombs fell,more screams and zaps were heard.

It was a thousand footsteps at once,pouncing towards something.Harry tried to remain calm but failed."We have to leave!"He yelled.

The roof came flying off the house,but luckily he was in the basement.He then trampled over to his kids,and before he could Apparate,two death eaters blew off the floor.

Debris fell on them,causing injury to their bones.Harry gasped and looked up,seeing Greyback and Bellatrix.They both looked older,but healthy and still evil.

He quickly grabbed his kids' arms,breathing.They looked at him with amber and green eyes."Ready?Set?G—"

Bellatrix cackled as Harry held on tighter.He breathed and waited for the right time."Hurry!"Lily said anxiously,James nodding in agreement.

Albus cried and breathed hard.He then looked up at his father,who ignored him in contrast."You should Apparate,now!"

Harry wasn't doing it.Then,James tried to Apparate himself.

It was so painful,so heavy,to pull the other 4 bodies with him.He used the information he learned to try,and successful and unsuccessful he was.

When he arrived,about a mile away,he flopped to the floor.Splinching himself incredibly,he had lost his hands,legs,arms,and hair.It was dreadful.

He sucked in air,hearing the faints screams of his family beside him.Harry yelled and cried,hugging his bleeding body.

James croaked."I-I,"He stopped,sucking in more air."I-I-m..."He tried to say.

"I-I-m..sorry."His last word crept on,going under everyone's skin.Then,he gave his devilish smile and fluttered his eyes closed.

Lily mourned over him while Rose and Albus locked in a embrace,wetting eachothers shirts.The pack of trees they were in felt unsafe and safe.

Harry sighed,his dignity gone.He couldn't live with himself anymore.The life he wanted lasted 19 years,and his destiny had to be brought up again.He just wanted to be a father,a husband,and a bestfriend.

He leaned against a tree,while Albus and Lily dug a small grave.It took alot of work,cutting and scraping their hands.They dug a 4 feet ditch in a hour,and that's when they plopped James down there.

Rose sprinkled daisies around James,while Lily kissed his forehead,leaning down.Harry walked over,his kids' looking at him.

They then pushed the leaves and dirt over him,while Rose put a rock above the area and Lily put a lily next to the rock.

"Let's leave,"Harry said.He grabbed his alive children's hands and apparated away.