chapter?18th

"if i move my hands fast enough i won't die"

Luna looks up.There faces are hidden.She takes a step back,and the black cloaks were the last thing she and Cho would ever see.

*

"Remember when I layed with you?When you came over for Christmas?"

Hermione held Harry's hand,their wedding rings scraping next to eachother.Harry sighed."I remember.I remember everything.I remember when you kissed me in 6th year and we forgot about that,and we just remained friends for another couple of months."

"If only we had remembered."They walked into the Chamber of Secrets,Harry trying to forget memories.If he hadn't known who Ginny would become to be,he would have left her to die.

"It'll be okay."Hermione soothed,the almost 40 year old woman knew what was up.The decaying snake lay emotionless still,Harry having deja vú.Hermione breathed in hard,walked up to the snake's jaw,and snapped a fang.Then,she started walking towards Harry again.

Then,the Chamber dropped,releasing buckets of water.Hermione runned towards Harry,not looking back,obviously scared.She digs her head into his jacket,and they tighten eachother's embrace.Then,they get hit by the water.

*

"We got him!"Neville screams.He,Parvati,and Dean had just escaped Crabbe's fire spell that backfired.Draco had escaped in the process,much to Parvati's disgust.They had destroyed the diadem,which had been destroyed by the flames.

After about 30 minutes,Harry comes back crying.He had a wand in his hand."I-he loved her."

He didn't say anything else,but broke down into tears.Hermione walked up to him,and lifted his chin."Let's get this over with.I really want to go home."

The 5 of them walked out to the yard,were Hogwarts' students wre being overpowered by Voldemort and Death Eaters."The snake."Parvati said under her breath.No one volunteered to kill it,except for Neville.

"Are you sure,mate?"Dean asked him,his voice shaking.Neville's jaw trembled."If I move my hands fast enough I won't die."

The rest of them threw spells with the rest.The plan was for Harry to distract them,while Neville killed Nagini.Harry gulped and kissed Hermione quickly,before pushing his way to the front.

"This will be over soon!"He screamed,while the Death Eaters stopped in shock."He's still alive?!"One yelled,surprised."Still alive and ready to kill,thank you very much!"

"THE SNAKE!"

Neville looks around.He puts up Gryffindor Sword,nervously.He looks around before they attack,and he starts freaking out.He then slashed the snake,sending it to dust.Then,someone sends a spell towards Harry,and he falls.

*

It was white;heaven.Calm.Collected.

Harry looked around nervously,touching his face.No blood.Just.soft.He walked,sure he was dead.Then,someone called him."Harry."

Harry looks,and sees Dumbledore.It was very weird to see someone who died 21 years ago."How are you?"Harry was lost for words.

"I suggest not to fight.He's far too powerful.It'll be nearly impossible."

"No!You said-you said anything was possible!"Harry cried,but the tears were not existent."Harry..Harry..I was more youthful.Now,that im older,I realize everything isn't possible.I need you to listen."

"No!"Harry screams,but the sound bounces off and is unheard."I told you.Not.everything.is.possible."

"NO!"Harry screeches,so loud,it would pop your eardrums.This brang him back,back into life.His eyes snapped open,and he got up,with such rage and hatred,it was scary."You will die."He said,cold,and steady.

"He's alive!"They cry.Nothing has seem to progressed;just some people dead.