SECTION TWO:CHAPTER 1

"dancing on the grass"

Hermione and Harry had 4 children.1 set of twins and 2 seperate children.The oldest was named James,the 2nd oldest was named Rose,the 3rd oldest was named Albus,and the 4th oldest was named Lily.

James had black hair and light brown eyes.Albus and Rose shared brown hair and green eyes,while Lily had green eyes and black hair,completely representing her father.

"No redheads here!"Was a remarkable quote Harry had said to Hermione when Lily was just a newborn.He was referencing his mother's redlocks,which was not found in any child they had."I think we're done having kids."He said as soon as Lily started crying.

Now,9 years later,they were at a classroom.

It seemed abandoned,with obvious Anti-No Maj or Muggle charms placed around.4 children,there children,where there,and they all looked like him and Hermione.They had cranberry colored rooms with green trims,and a bookbag.There was a director who looked highly intimidating.

"Attention,please!"The director said in a sharp accent."I need all Ilvermorny students to step with me,beside me,behind me,in front.We will be departing in 5 minutes,parents—"She was cut off when a blast took off the roof of that whole room.

There was thousands of swarming black fires that moved.Everybody screamed as Harry threw himself for those children's arms.They looked back at him with worried brown and green eyes.Then,he heard a cackle so fucking familiar.

Shit.

He yelled for Hermione as he saw the horror and memory in her eyes."Bellatrix..Death Eaters.."She mouthed,and started to cry as she ran towards Harry,as the wall exploded.They shielded the children as a black fire came to be.

Ron.

And then another one.

Pansy.

And then,diamond rings on each finger.

"Well,well,well,"Ron scoffed,as another black fire appeared.A boy with dark hair and blue eyes."I see you two have fallen for eachother.That much to have four children?"

"Let me see these monsters you two created."Harry gulped as he nodded to Hermione,pushing the children first.Mind you,the real Harry was watching invisibly."Soft skin,freckles,jet-black and light brown blonde hair,brown and green eyes?Pshh."

"I loved you,Hermione.Oh how you could've ruled the Ministry and Wizarding World with me."Hermione cried as Ron grabbed her violently,a knife edging around her wrists.

"What did you take from me?"Ron was slowly asphyxiating her."Please!"Hermione begged."I didn't take anything."As she said those words threw tears,he snatched a golden necklace from her throat."You see this?I was planning to give it to my future wife.Now,you'll have to pay,love."

He in a snap stuck the knife into Hermione's skin,and then he was seeing his own wife being taken away.

He yelled and ran to yank her back before Ron deflected him.Hermione whimpered and cried as more explosions could be heard.He then saw her being whisked away,screaming in agony.

He fought the tears in his eyes and ran back for his kids.They all huddled in a corner and screamed.Harry ran as fast as he could to them,before someone shrieked.

The Apparition was painful,considering he was carrying 4 other humans with him.He dropped to the floor as the arrived at the old house,twitching.

He could feel Rose's heavy breaths down his neck,and James' body heat radiating off of him."Albus,come here!"His daughter yelled,and then he heard violent footsteps and then Albus was on his knees.

Then,he could see Lily's shoes racing towards the kitchen with Rose.

And then,nothing.

Just a dream