section 2:part 4

It was a hole,a hole that had been destroyed by construction.In the year 2017,everything was based on technology.

They climbed out of that pitch,Harry and the 3,and rested against a radio store.It was an old store,probably antique,but they seemed to work."Dear New Yorkers if you're hearing this,there has been a mass break of Dark Magic across the city.People with dark clothing and masks swarming the city.New York is under their control,and there's nothing you can do to fight them.Either die or evacuate.That's all for today,Indiana."

Harry gulped,the sweat on his palm dripping to the dirt.His kids looked up at the sky.Thousands of Dark Fires spreading across the sky,creating a gleaming gloom.It sparkled,and then something dripped.Albus yelped,grabbing his wrist.The acid rain had burned his skin.Lily used her sweater to cover her head,while Albus and Rose used their robes.

Harry had a shirt and pants on.He had nothing to cover himself with.It burned his scalp,leaving burnt hair.His glasses were now turning crisp,and he felt as if he was done for.Then he remembered.

Hermione.

Oh fuck.He paced,ignoring the pain.His lungs screamed for air as he stopped breathing."Where is she?"He let warm tears flush out of his eyes,his mind filled with guilt.

"Where did she go?" He thought.He cried and let himself burn away.

[|][|][|]

"It isn't cozy here."Luna said to Hermione.Her hair had turned from wispy white to yellow,her eyes more gray and sad."I've lived here for 19 years.Had 3 sons,and they were taken away.I was forced.Never saw their faces."Her dreamy voice had turned raspy and hoarse.

Hermione scrubbed dirt off her face leaning against the walls.They were in Azkaban,a prison for all Good People.Apparently after she and Harry disappeared they were all sent here.She felt bad,considering her life was perfect.She married the one she was destined for and have 4 kids and a house.A job.Friends.

"You look young,Hermione.You look nice.I've missed you."Lavender patted her back.Instead of dirty blonde,her hair was dark brown.She looked pale and fragile..and old."So how's Harry,anyway?"

"He was alright,he was good.Until this—but yeah."

"And your children?"Lavender asked with a sudden enthusiasm."I don't know anything about them.I had one,because Ron forced me.He died after birth.I never knew how I obsessed over the bitch."

"James-13.Has my eyes and Harry's hair color.Albus and Rose-11.Twins.Light brown hair and green eyes.Lily.8.A girl version of her father."

"A look-alike.Hermione,you were the girl version of Harry.Gorgeous,smart,and brave.Nothing's changed."She flushed a disorient color."I don't know where they are.Their health.Nothing.Im scared,and alone.I haven't been here in 19 years.Just in hiding."

"You'll be okay.You get fed once a day.It's okay."Her nonexistent fat showed threw the rags of her clothes.Luna tucked hair behind Hermione's hair.She had thin,long hair.Hermione,medium,thick hair.Luna still had her youth and innocence.She was hardly what you'd call beautiful,but she was certain after this was over she would look normal again.

"The Weasleys."Hermione mumbled.Luna sighed."Dead.Except for Ron and Ginny.The rest,deceased.Killed years ago."Luna mumbled it so coldly,that it sent shivers down Hermione's spine.She teared up.

"Ginny has kids.She and Draco.Ugly,and stupid they are.The 5 of them.Complete opposite of your family.Ron took my child.He's too ugly for anybody.Supposedly he abuses him,from what Voldemort's told me."

Hermione felt sorrow.If her kids had been taken away from her her mentality would break.She slouched,her pencil office skirt ripping.Her heart beated and her mind screamed at her to do something,but she didn't.

Because it would be useless.This is the end.

[|][|][|][|][|]

Bye.