Chapter 1: What I Forgot

(A/N Hello everyone! I'm sorry for cutting in but please please please, if you like this story or enjoy it even a bit, plz give me a vote in BNHA awards 2020! BnhaAwards. Any section for anyone of my fanfics would be amazing. Thank you so much!)

"Denki, Denki! Let's play together!"

"Denki, Denki! You just fought some bullies, you're hurt! I'm so sorry. Are you ok?"

"(Y/n), of course, I'm ok! I'm gonna be a hero when I grow up!"

"A hero?"

"Uh-huh. A SUPER COOL hero!"

"Wow! You're gonna be a hero! A hero! Hero, hero! Ok. I'm also gonna be a hero with you Denki!"

"Ok, (y/n)! I promise I'm gonna protect you foreeeeevvvver!"

"Ok, it's a promise Denki!"

~~~

"(Y/n)! Why are you crying? Come on, tell me what's wrong."

"D-Denki... Denki, my mama and papa left me. Do you think that they hate me? Was I bad? I don't know where they are. They won't come back home. So I have to live with Grandma now."

"Don't worry (Y/n)! They're pro heroes so they probably are just busy! You'll see them pretty soon. And even if it's not soon, they definitely love you (y/n)!"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm very sure! And when you're lonely, you can always talk to me!"

"Ok, Denki!"

"I'll see you tomorrow, (y/n)!"

"Ok! See you!"

~~~

That was 11 years ago. After that, I never actually met him the next day, or ever again. My grandmother picked me up and drive to her place that was really far away and I never got to say bye to him. I still haven't seen my parents and they are just stated as "missing in action" right now. Now I live alone, in an apartment and I can't even remember what his name was or what he looked like. The only way I have of finding him is pretty much the word 'hero' and who knows if he still wants to be one now that I'm gone. Wait. Who knows whether or not he even remembers me? I sigh. Thinking about this is making me tired. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. I'm gonna sleep again. What time is it anyway?

*Checks time*

"WHATTTT?!" I screamed. I'm late. And today was the first day of school. And this is UA. OMG. THIS. IS. BAD.

I ran the whole way to school and barely make it on time and sat behind a guy with yellow hair. 'Ughh, he looks flirty, don't wanna be friends with him.' I thought.

As we introduce ourselves one by one,  I learn everyone's quirk. And everyone explained why they wanted to become a hero, well most people did, it was optional but no one was really embarrassed about saying why they wanted to become a hero.

When my turn came along I said,  "Hello my name is (l/n) (y/n). My quirk changes the weather. I can make it rain, snow, sunny, and everything else all the way up to tornadoes. I am aiming to be a hero to find a childhood friend on the path to a hero. I don't really remember anything about him anymore though.  "

I sat down. Everyone was amazed at my quirk because they had seen nothing like it before. Except for that flirty blonde that sat in front of me. He looked so surprised and was staring so I looked him a questioning look. Then he realized that he had been staring for a while a smiled sheepishly. It was his turn next.

"My name is Kaminari Denki", he said.  "My quirk is electrification I can cover myself in electricity and charge energy to the ground up to 1.3 million volts. But after I use my quirk too much, my brain short circuits and I become kinda dumb for a while. I am aiming to be a hero as a promise to a childhood friend. I don't remember anything about her either. " He smiled at me.

I was so surprised. But then I thought that there are so many hero schools out there and so many people have childhood friends and there is no way that my luck is good enough to put the person I was looking for in the same school of the same class right in front of me. I just laughed back. At that time neither of us actually thought that we knew each other when we were little. Oh and if this guy came all the way here and wants to be a hero just as a promise from a childhood friend, he might not be that bad, maybe he's not as flirty as I thought. Hmmm, well we'll see about that.

(A/N Hi! This is my first time writing a fanfic/x reader. I apologize for it being so bad and short. I will continue to write more and I do hope you enjoyed it! C ya next story. PLUS ULTRA!)