Chapter 19: Prequel Part

(A/n First, I want to thank everyone so much for reading this fanfic and bringing it to 50k reads. I had many comments from many people asking for a sequel, but Kaga9Len had commented something like a possible prequel part a long time ago. I finally decided to do it, I hope you like it!)

(By the way, this is at the airport, in Denki's POV)

Kaminari POV

"Bye Denki! Thank you for giving me a place in my life. I'll see you soon!" she says.

I nod. I'm crying and I look lame, but I don't care right now. "Yeah. I'll see you soon." I say.

She leaves and I leave too. We don't need to look back again.

'I guess all that's left for me to do is work hard as a hero in Japan.' I think as I head out of the airport.

~~~

My phone starts to ring-- I have a call from Kirishima.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Are you okay?" he asks.

"Yeah? Why wouldn't I be?"

"Cuz (Y/n) left..."

"Oh, that. I guess I'm fine, I'm not that happy though,"

"Oh, btw, me, Bakugou and Sero are heading over to your place right now, we'll be there in a few minutes."

"WHAT?? NO. NO NO NO. I LEGIT JUST WOKE U--"

BEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEEEEEP

'Did he just hang up on me?' I think.

But this is a problem. I was completely lying and I was not the least bit fine. I was living off of junk food and my place is currently a mess. I don't need them to think that I'm depressed that (Y/n)'s not here-- even though I am. I get up and start to sweep my room though just as the doorbell rings and I hear loud banging on my door.

'THAT WAS NOT A FEW MINUTES. THAT WAS A FEW SECONDS AT MOST. WTH.' I think.

I slowly open the door, "why are you guys already here?" I ask.

"C'mon, it's fineeee," Sero says.

"NO, IT IS NOT." I say.

"We know you're not fine, don't lie," Kirishima says.

"Yeah, yeah, you found me out, I'm not fine," I say. "but I'm actually okay, I'm more worried about (Y/n). Although she's strong, villains are also strong. I'm afraid she's going to overwork herself and get badly injured or something."

"BWAHAHAHAHAHA" Kirishima and Sero start to laugh. 

"She's fine. That beast won't die," Bakugou says.

"HEY. She's not a beast," I say.

"Fine, stamina idiot,"

"She's not an idiot,"

"..."

"..."

Okay. That ended well.

~~11 years later~~

So after (Y/n) left, Kirishima, Bakugou, Sero and a few other people from class 1-A started to come over to my place often. I'm not sure if they were trying to make me feel better or something, but I did enjoy it, so I'm not complaining.

I haven't met (Y/n) for 11 years now, but I still like her just as much as I did 11 years ago if not more.

I live my days in peace, I'm a hero, but I'm nowhere near the top, so all I get are the weak villains, therefore, I can live my daily life happily without working too hard-- just the way I wanted to live my life.

Today's my day off so I wake up late, have dessert for breakfast, and sit down on my couch to relax, and I live my day off in happiness until Kirishima gives me a call.

"Hmm? What is i--"

"DENKI!! TURN ON THE NEWS!!"

"What?"

"TURN ON THE NEWS!! DID YOU TURN IT ON? OMG, YOU'RE GOING TO MISS IT!!!" Kirishima yells.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm turning the TV on now, oh my gosh calm the hell down," I say.

The TV turns on.

"Pro-hero (Hero Name) was beaten in the head and found with several broken bones. She is currently being sent to a hospital for basic medics then it is planned that she is sent back to her home country, Japan, for further medical care."

"DENKI!"

"Yeah, I'm watching it."

I don't know what to say or think. I was able to see her but she's not fine. She's not fine, but she's coming to Japan. I'm so worried and mad but I'm so happy I get to see her again.

'Tomorrow I'm going to go see her.' I think. 'She better be fine, she better be fine, she better be fine...'

"Don't worry Denki, (Y/n) would be fine!" Kirishima says.

I laugh. "How'd you know I was worried?"

"How wouldn't I know?"

I laugh again.

~~~

I run to the hospital and go straight to (Y/n)'s hospital room.

'She better be fine, she better be fine...' I think. 'Wait. What if she doesn't remember me? What if she doesn't like me anymore and she was hoping to never see me again? Ugh... I guess we just have to go confirm.' I think as I open the door.

"(Y/n), do you remember me?" I say.

(A/n Okay, that wasn't that great of a chapter, but this is probably the last chapter I'm ever going to write in this fanfic. I really hope you enjoyed this fanfic, just as much as I enjoyed writing this. Again, thank you so much to everyone who read this fanfic, and thank you again for 50k reads. I hope you check out my Todoroki x Reader! And one last thing, I'm sorry for cutting in but please please please, if you liked this story or enjoyed it even a bit, plz give me a vote in BNHA awards 2020! BnhaAwards. Any section for any one of my fanfics would be amazing. Thank you so much! Cya next fanfic! PLUS ULTRA!)