Chapter 6: You're Who?

Kaminari POV

'Maybe, maybe if its now. If I tell her now, maybe she would accept it without hating me as much. Maybe, its ok if I tell her now....' I thought.

"(Y/n), do you remember me?" I smile.

"D-Denki... are you?" She's still crying.

"Yup!" I grin and show her the photo. I get up and hug her. "There, there. Sorry I left you for 11 years."

"Uh-huh. I was alone for 11 years y'know. Mostly your fault." She teased but she was still crying.

After she stopped crying she asks me how long she's been out for.

"2 days." I reply.

"Oh, at least it wasn't a week this time." she says.

"What! You've been out for a week before?" I say shocked.

"Hmm? I'm fine. Are you sure you're ok- like staying so late? How long have you been here since? Omg, I'm so sorry." she says.

"Why are you panicking so much? Yeah, I'm fine. I was pretty worried you know! I didn't end up going home... hehehe" I laugh kinda embarrassed.

"What! No, you should go home, your parents are probably worried!" she complains. 

"No, its fine I already called my mom and told her that you're in the hospital so I'm staying there for a while."

"Oh yeah. How's she doing, your mom."

"She's doing well, she was surprised when she found out that you were in the same class as me."

"Oh, and how long have you known? Why didn't you tell me!"

"Oh, um about this, I found the photo in a picture book. And I didn't want to tell you, I mean think about how much you hated me a little while ago."

"Ah, hehehe... I didn't hate you!"

"Oh yeah, sure. Don't lie."

I look at the time and realize that it's 10:30. 'shoot' I thought. 'should I go home? But it's getting late but I'm getting tired of sleeping on a chair honestly speaking. Okay, let's go home.'

"Okay, (L/n) I'm going to go home. Don't push yourself. I'll come to visit tomorrow, oh- and don't worry school hasn't been on for 2 days, they needed to strengthen the security system. Oh, and if I see you at school tomorrow, I'm not gonna be happy." 

"But... I can go!" she insists.

"No. That's final." I say.

"Fine fine." 

~~~

'Ugh, it's so late. I better get back home quickly so I can actually sleep. There is school tomorrow.'

~~~

I walk into the classroom and realize that (L/n) isn't there. I was a bit sad but also relieved at the same time. (L/n) and Aizawa-sensei was the main topic that morning.

"Does anyone know if they're ok or anything?" Sero asks.

"I don't know about Aizawa-sensei and all but I went to go visit (L/n) and she was awake. She was covered in bandages and it looked like she was in a lot of pain but she seems fine." I say reassuring the whole class.

"Hmm~ did you hear that Kirishima~" Sero teased.

"Hmm~ did you hear that Sero~" Kirishima~ says.

'How do these guys always manage to find a way to tease me?' I thought. Sigh.

Then the door opens to reveal a mummy man.