Chapter 16: Training Camp: Part 2

(Y/n) POV

"WHO ARE YOU?" I yell while continuing to blast attacks at him.

"Me? I'm just a guy that entered the league of villains to kill some of you, that's all." The muscle villain replies

"Oh, and two of them, just so happened to find you? Aren't you lucky? Very lucky." I say.

"(L/n), if you want to fight, at least make sure that you're prepared, don't waste too much stamina, even if you have close to endless stamina, we had training today and we might meet against more villains, taking in account that we're wanted..." Deku kept ranting

"I know, I know."

"Okay, but until you're ready, I won't let this guy get past me," Deku says

"Got you," I say

Deku pushes the villain back and I try to recover my stamina and get my quirk ready as fast as possible. It's honestly not the easiest thing in the world when I'm trying to cover for Kouta while making sure to recover my stamina. I look back once in a while to make sure that Deku hasn't died yet. He's falling apart. No. No. Hurry up. You're gonna lose someone again, someone that was right in front of you. Come on, can't you hurry up with your quirk? I look back at Kouta only to find him gone.

"Kouta? KOUTA!"

"STOP!" I hear Kouta shout. I look back to see that Kouta had used his water quirk to splash the villain. 

"KOUTA! Come back here!" I yell.  He comes back."Stay behind me. And well done. I hope you become a hero when you grow up and help people with that quirk of yours."

"DEKU! I'M DONE!" I yell.

"Okay, I leave the rest to you," Deku says, slowly fainting. 

"Kouta, after I attack the villain, can you help Deku? I don't think I'd have enough power to carry him after I attack," I say. 'But just like Deku said, I am one of the people they want so I need to save energy.' I thought.

I did my usual attack and decided to go pretty much full blast. I was still able to walk, run and maybe attack a bit. I picked up Kouta and blew me and Deku as fast as possible before the muscle villain could recover and follow us. We passed by Aizawa-sensei and gave him Kouta. Once we reached Mandalay, we told her to tell everyone through telepathy that Bakugou was on the list of wanted people. We ran into Shouji on the way, bleeding. Tokoyami's Dark Shadow had gone out of control. Deku and Shouji ran to Bakugou while I stayed behind to hit some lightning on the ground. 

"Tokoyami-kun, calm down. I'm sorry if the lightning hits a bit, but try to calm down." I say

"Hmm? Who's that there?" Dark shadow says and hits me hard. I'm on the ground with close to no stamina left. At that moment I finally felt stupid to have used up my stamina. I wrench out the last of my consciousness to yell a battle cry and drop some lightning right on my head to make sure I stay awake. I cry in pain and get up, shaking. Tokoyami's Dark Shadow was back in control and Tokoyami gave me a piggyback ride.

"You're on the list too right?" Tokoyami asks

"Yeah, I can walk Tokoyami-kun. Don't worry." I lie. I was honestly unable to move a finger so I was too happy to have someone carry me.

"If you're able to, sleep. You need sleep. You can recover if you rest right?" Tokoyami asks

"Yeah, thank you so much," I say, drifting to sleep.

Since (Y/n) is currently sleeping, we will go with author POV until she wakes up

"Tokoyami!" Shouji and Deku say,