Chapter 12: Internships

(Y/n) POV

Starting today, for this whole week, we have internships with the pros. 'I can't wait to get to my internship and start to learn more about how to use quirks in public without much damage.' I thought. I'm now on the train heading to the office but worst luck out of worst, I'm on the same train as Bakugou, no he's next to me. 

"WHY THE HECK ARE YOU HERE, WEATHER?" Bakugou yells

'Wow, wow. Weather? Weather? He couldn't think of anything better than WEATHER?' I thought astonished at how low his creativity is. (A/N And here I am, astonished at how low my creativity is.)

"Um, I just so happen to be going this way too, okay? I'm not following you or anything, I'm just going this way too. Besides, you're the one who decided to sit next to me."

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YO--"

"No, don't even try to argue, I sat here first and you came after me. AFTER me."

"TCH! HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW YOU WERE SITTING HERE, HUH?"

"You look, Bakugou, you look."

"FINE, I'LL MOVE THEN."

"Why? You don't have to move. I'm fine sitting next to you but of course, you aren't."

"Ok, fine, I'll stay."

'He's not screaming? He's not screaming?? It's a miracle. This is the first time I thought miracles could happen.' I thought in pure shock

"'Kay, 'kay. Do as you like~" I say while putting my earbuds in, trying to watch anime.

"You watch anime?" Bakugou asks with a tint of what seemed like an insult.

"Yeah? You got a problem with it?" I ask trying to defend anime just in case he was insulting it.

"That's lame. Only lame people watch anime." He says.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY. WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY, BAKUGOU-KUN?"

"I SAID THAT ANIME IS FOR LAME PEOPLE."

'Oh no, oh no. I'm so worried for his life right now. I AM SOOOO WORRIED FOR HIS LIFE RIGHT NOW.'

"Bakugou

"Bakugou. You. Are. Dead. Legit. Dead. And. Be. Happy. Very. Happy. That. We. Are. Right. Now. Inside. A. Train. So. I. Can't. Exactly. Kill. You." I said while continuing to watch my anime.

"Ugh, fine fine. I've uh, watched some before?"

"REALLY?" *we have gone from 'you-wanna-die' face to 'anime-eyes' in 0.23 seconds* "Like what?"

"Assassination Classroom?"

"WHAT? SERIOUSLY?" I say, "You do sound like Karma, Bakugou."

"Tch."