Chapter 5: USJ Part 2

'Think, think, think, think, fight, fight, fight, FIGHT!' I thought. 'What's all the sound near the door coming from? Iida? Iida was able to get out! He's gonna call for support! But that doesn't help this situation until Iida brings the teachers to support. I can shoot wind through the hole in the ceiling I made. But to hit the villain and not Kaminari in precision would take a lot of stamina. I have barely enough to do it, but I probably wouldn't be able to do much other than walk after that. After that. If something happens after that, I would be perfectly useless. The only thing in our favor at the moment is that everyone else here has full or close to full stamina and Kaminari's brain hasn't short circuited yet. Ugh, I know. Once I'm thinking all these things, I've lost. Just follow what your instincts say (Y/n), follow what your instincts say. Okay, let's do this.'

"Momo, can you make me a sports drink and an energy bar real quick?" I ask

"Yes I can." she replies. She was careful to make it quick and pass it to me to let the villain know that she wasn't attacking him.

"Hey! Do you want me to kill him!" the villain yells. He ran electricity up his arm, threatening to kill him.

"Not at all" I mocked. "I would actually be happier if you let him go." 

"Electricity type quirks are so lucky. So are you and Kaminari." Jirou says to the villain with her hands up. Momo also had her hands up but I gave absolutely no intention in listening to the villain. I was munching on the energy bars that Momo made me while drinking the sports drink. I'm starting to get tired and sleepy so I love how Momo made the sports drink with a lot of caffeine. I also realized that Jirou had her earphone jack moving while talking to distract the villain. If she's able to attack now, I won't have to waste any more energy. 'Come on! You can do it!' I thought.

"You thought I would fall for that?"

'Tch' I thought. 'I thought he would've been a bit more stupid.'

I take a deep breath in. I try to stay as still as possible so that he doesn't realize what I'm trying to do. If I'm able to get it prepared without letting him know, then it's my win. I only need a split second to push him away with the wind. I can tell my body temperature is going down. That's what happens when I overuse my quirk. I try hard not to shiver.

"DONE!!"

"Who's done what this time?" Jirou asks wondering why Momo and I keep shouting 'done'.

Jirou and Momo got blown away with the wind. Kaminari came flying my way but good thing I caught him, he would've flied head first into a rock. I can still walk, I'm cold but I'm still ok. Enough to bluff that I'm fine at the very least.

The guy was still moving, Jirou was able to attack this time, so she knocked him out. I sigh. 'Not too bad, I had more stamina than I thought and that didn't take as much stamina as I thought. Everything's working for the better right now.' I thought.

"Let's go check on All Might. I heard him come in." I say. "That's the person I'm most worried about right now."

"Yeah. Let's get going." Momo and Jirou agreed.

We walk over towards All Might. 'What the heck?' I thought. 'What is that purple monster that doesn't speak? It has more than one quirk? He's equally strong as All Might! What the heck!' The warp gate was currently under Bakugou's hold. There are about 3 villains right now that are the main problem. The purple monster, probably called Nomu, well that's what they've been calling him. The warp gate, Kurogiri, and the hand dude, Shigaraki Tomura.

"Ok, let's gate our warp gate back..." Shigaraki says. 

Nomu starts charging at Bakugou. It's so fast. Right now, I don't care. I don't care whether or not I don't have any energy left. I don't care that Bakugou isn't the nicest guy on the planet. I don't want to lose someone that I already know. I already know how bad it feels to lose someone. My parents may not be dead, but they're gone. Long gone. I don't need to feel that way ever again.