Death

When Pierre come home, Ophelia welcomes him with a big hug and a peck on his lips. Ophelia already prepare the dinner. A takeout pizza and a red wine, a classy meal for the middle class like Pierre and Ophelia.

Pierre was confused as in why Ophelia opened the red wine. The red wine is only for special occasion. Other than that, it was off limit. So why does Ophelia suddenly open a bottle of red wine?

"Hon, why won't you take off your jacket and hang it? The dinner is ready, It taste better when it's still warm" shout Ophelia to Pierre from the kitchen, as she walks out with the pizza and two glass.

Pierre takes off his jacket and went to hang it, then he land his gaze back to the bottle of red wine on the coffee table of the living room.

"Lia, why do you open the red wine?" Pierre decided to ask.

"Because we're celebrating" Ophelia stated. She puts down the pizza and the glasses next to the red wine bottle.

"Celebrating what?" Pierre said as he sit down. Soon followed by Ophelia beside him.

"Something wonderful just happen" said Ophelia gleefully.

"And that is?" Pierre asked. Ophelia slowly takes his hands which made Pierre look at Ophelia intently and curiously. Ophelia gives his hands a squeeze, her smile spread wider on her face as she says,

"Elise is dead, Honey. Isn't that a wonderful news?"