the hills

Pierre took the coffee he ordered and went outside the Café. He then start to walks to the underground subway where he's gonna take a train to go to the place where he works.

When he was waiting for the train to come, he decided to take a look at the newspaper stall. There are so many newspaper with big bold headlights that try to catch Pierre's eyes. But there's only one newspaper who succeed in catching Pierre's eyes.

A big bold red letters written on its first page.

'A body in the hills'

Pierre quickly reach for the newspaper.

But then the train arrived.

Pierre didn't have much time. So he gives the newsstand's seller money to pay for the newspaper he just picked. Pierre said thanks and then proceed to go into the train.

Inside the train, Pierre take an empty seat and then begin to read the newspaper.

Local polices dig up the grave of a Jane Doe today, which have been found on yesterday morning (Saturday, 8/1). The body was first discover when a botanist named Julie Moore was investigating the soil. Julie stated that she was taking sample of the soil when she discover the body and that when she first found her, the body is still fresh.

Julie's statement was supported by the local police. Detective Fabiola who lead this case said "There are some indicators found says the Jane Doe may have been murdered, but still, we are pursuing another lead." When asked about the safety of the town, Detective Fabiola stated, "The murder seems to be personal, and so, the civilian should not worry, but we suggest that at any time, civilians must be careful."

Pierre read the rest of the news with a pounding heart. Somewhere deep down, Pierre feels the urge of the need to know more about this murder.

Like, who is the Jane Doe?

Where exactly the spot where she was found?

How had she die?

How long has she been buried before the botanist found her?

Most importantly,

Who killed her?