'till death do us apart

1 Year ago.

"Congratulations!" One of the guests said. Ophelia shook his hand, he might be one of Pierre's friend.

She doesn't really know.

Honestly, she doesn't really know half of the guests.

It's because half of them are Pierre's friend in the UNI.

And the same goes to Pierre. Pierre doesn't know other half,

It's because they are Ophelia's associates.

Long distance relationship does have its perks.

For instance, their wedding was like an introduction party. Pierre just now meet Ophelia's friends, and Ophelia to Pierre's friends.

Nevertheless, it's still a happy day for Pierre and Ophelia.

But not so much for Ophelia's friends. On the contrary, Pierre's Friends admired Ophelia because she's beautiful, but Ophelia's friends thought that Pierre was not good enough for Ophelia. Ophelia was meant for greater things than just to be Pierre's wife.

Ophelia is a hard worker, a very diligent one, persuasive, and have the guts. Plus, she's beautiful too. She should be a senator's or a king's wife. Ophelia was out of Pierre's league. Or at least that's what Ophelia's friends thought.

But Ophelia never think twice when it comes to Pierre. She loves him, very much indeed.

And After Ophelia celebrates with her friends, she came to Pierre, she wraps her hand around Pierre's waist as she whispers,

"Jegelskerdig" Ophelia then laugh as she saw his perplexed face.

"What are you saying? I hate it when you speak Danish" Pierre grunted. Ophelia chuckled and then smiled, but didn't answer. Ophelia doesn't need to tell Pierre the meaning, because it pretty much the same as the three words Ophelia always said to him.

But still, it made Pierre wants to learn Danish, it would help him understand the conversation between Ophelia and her mother. So that there were no secret language they can keep from Pierre. Pierre knew Ophelia's family comes from Denmark, Ophelia told him on their first date. The problem is, Danish was hard to understand, and thus it was hard to speak it too.

The good news is now that Ophelia and Pierre married, Pierre wouldn't have to try to understand Danish. Ophelia only speak Danish with her family but now that she will live with Pierre, Ophelia didn't have to.

Ah, yes! They are married.

They are the husband and the wife

They are the companion to each other's soul.

They are to be together forever until death do them apart.