Ophelia

8 Years Ago

Pierre struggled to walk pass through the crowded hallway full of students. Students just like him. Each with different priorities. And Pierre's priorities for now is to collect his homework to Mr. Nobel before the school is over.

Suddenly, Pierre's body hit something, or rather, someone.

And the next thing he knows is that his papers and his books that previously been secured on his arm was flying. Pierre quickly crunched down to pick up his scattered papers.

"I'm so sorry" a feminine voice said. She crunched down as well to help Pierre.

When all of Pierre's stuff has been collected, Pierre finally look up to meet the person who bumped into him.

"Here" She said, giving Pierre his papers.

"I'm really sorry" She said, her apology sounds genuine, because it is genuine. She was the one who bumped into him, and thus, she's the guilty one.

"My name is Ophelia" Said she. She took out her hand.

"Sorry, I can't" Pierre said, pointing his head to his arm which both are holding his books and papers.

"But, I can tell you my name" Pierre said quickly as soon as he saw her expression fell. "My name is Pierre"

"Well, it's nice to meet you Pierre" Ophelia smiled. Pierre feels his cheeks reddening, because the girl smiling in front of him is very pretty, and Pierre rarely have contact with pretty girls.

"Me too" Pierre said.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"To Mr. Nobel's office, I need to give him my papers" Pierre said.

"Do you want help? I have free period after this" Ophelia said.

"No, No, I don't want to bother you" Said Pierre.

"Oh, it wouldn't be a bother, I'd love to help you" Said Ophelia, a look of determination formed on her face.

Pierre look at her expression, He's a little scared of how determinate she looks. So he gives in.

"Okay, if that's what you want. You can help me bring the papers, I'll bring the books" Said Pierre.

"Totes, Let's go" Ophelia said, her face lit up quickly as he hand her the papers.