Evidence

Pierre's POV

"Ophelia!" I shouted as I walk into my house. I close the door behind me as I hung my coat.

"Yes Pierre?" Ophelia said as she comes out from the kitchen. She stands near the paneling on the wall. I precede to walk to her.

"I have a great news" I said softly, touching a strain of her dyed deep brown hair. My hand caress her hair from below to the top, where you can see a hint of blonde roots.

Memories flashes as I saw her blonde roots. It reminded me of her true hair color, blonde. And it reminded me too of someone else. Rose.

Pain ached to my heart, as the thought of Rose comes creeping in. it's tugging my heart, giving salt to my wounded heart.

Rose.

I have to stop thinking about Rose, dammit!

"Oh. Great! What is it about?" Ophelia's voice brings me back to reality, I saw a light glint as I look deeply to her eyes. Even though I don't want to look at her eyes, because it reminds me too much of Rose. But I have to. I know this is the last time I will saw it.

"I found out who murder Elise" Ophelia's eyes instantly dimmed. Like someone just turn off the light of her honey-colored eyes.

"That's... Wonderful" Ophelia sounded disappointed, she visibly swallowed a lump in her throat.

"Are you okay?" I asked slowly. Ophelia went back from her stare as her eyes flicker from the wall to my face.

"Yes, of course!" She tried to sound convincing. But there's something else in her voice. I can't really figure out what it is, but I think it has a hint of fear.

Fear

That's exactly what I've been looking for. Now that it's here, it's an evident! It's an evident of something Ophelia did is so bad, so bad that she's so afraid of me finding out.

"Good" I said.