Plans

5 years ago

Pierre throw his hat up in the air.

Then came the cheers of his fellow classmates,

Who just graduated like him.

Pierre catch his hat back, hold it between his arm and hips. As he search for his girlfriend, Ophelia.

It does not take long for him to find her, she was searching for him too. And they met on the middle.

Ophelia throw her arm around him, and hug him tightly.

Before pulling away from him, she kissed his lips. Pierre kissed her back before pulling away too.

"We're free! Finished. Done. No more homework! Woohoo! "Pierre said cheerfully. Ophelia smiled, but it doesn't quite reach her eyes.

"Is everything okay? You doesn't seem happy about graduating" Pierre said. Ophelia shrugged.

"No, I'm happy that I've finished high school. But I don't like the way you're saying it. It was like high school was your last goal. You think that after high school, you're done. When actually you have to get to college, and pursue your degree, then you have to get a job, you have to buy a house for us, you have to... "And it goes on and on.

Pierre doesn't like the way she said it,

Like she was planning his life ahead, when it is his life, his future, not her.

You have to...

You have to...

You have to...

You have to bla bla bla bla.

Pierre drift off easily when she talks like that.

Pierre thought about of buying a dog, which he will likely named Bulls because it sounds cool.

Maybe he will go to Asia, visit beautiful beaches, small islands, and just living his life.

But that was too far to reach.

His future was actually already been written by Ophelia,

And when Ophelia planned something, it has to come true.

It's not like he hated Ophelia. No, he love her. Because Pierre himself is a mess, and without Ophelia, he would be lost, but sometimes when making choices for Pierre, Ophelia doesn't bother with Pierre's feeling.

"Hey! Earth to Pierre!" Ophelia snapped her fingers in front of Pierre's eyes.

Pierre quickly went back to reality.

"Yes?" said Pierre.

"I was thinking maybe we should go out of town. It will be great for us to start our own life without our family, it will make us independent" said Ophelia.

"Okay, whatever you say" Pierre shrugged, it was good to know that Ophelia will always take care of Pierre.

"Great!" Ophelia give Pierre a peck on the lips.