room 203

3 years ago

Ophelia's heel makes the stair creaks. It's not her fault. But really, the dorm should get renovation, this building is so old!

It's not like she doesn't like old places, but if someone walks in this stair carrying something heavy, this stair can crash and hurt lot of people. Ophelia shuddered at the thought.

She doesn't have the right to complain, because doesn't lives here. But her boyfriend does. So that kind of count. Whatever. She should warn Pierre though, she thought.

When Ophelia arrived at floor 7, she was breathless. But it was a victory for her, to climb up to seven floor, she rarely do that. She usually just use the lift. But it was broken, so she had to go with the stairs.

She look around to find the room 203. There are different hallways, but there are signs to. So according to the signs on the wall, she should go right and then she'll find room 203 to her left. Easy as pie.

Ophelia soon find room 203 and knock the door, there was ruffles first before there was answer.

"Wait" Pierre's voice rings to Ophelia's ear.

Seconds later, the door was slightly opened and only Pierre's head and little of his body come to the view.

"Ophelia!" Pierre sounded surprised, not exactly a happy surprise, just a normal surprise. Because Pierre never thought Ophelia wanted to visit his hell hole of a dorm.

"Why are you not wearing a shirt?" Ophelia frowned. Pierre's body is flawless but that doesn't mean he can flaunt it to everyone.

"Oh, Sorry. Wait here" Pierre said then he close the door. There are ruffles again before Pierre finally open the door wide open, for Ophelia to come in.

Ophelia walk into his room. His room was a mess. Like a wrecked-ship. But she expected that already, being with Pierre for 5 years make her know everything about Pierre, including his habit.

Still, Ophelia scolded Pierre for not cleaning his room.

"I never know you were coming!" Pierre defend himself. Ophelia raised an eyebrow. Instantly, Pierre knew it was a wrong comeback.

"So when I come, and only then, you will clean your room?" Ophelia questioned.

"Well, not specifically you, when there are female guests too because girls are hygiene freaks." Ophelia fake a hurt look. "But I don't invite girls here, except my friends" Pierre said.

"Really? If not here, where do you invite girls to?" Ophelia questioned. Only to make Pierre frowned.

"I never ask a girl out in here, if that's what you're asking" Pierre said softly so that Ophelia doesn't get angry.

"Well" Ophelia sighed as she look around his messy room. "I'm glad that you don't invite girls here, Pierre. But, this room stinks" Ophelia said truthfully.

"You don't say" Pierre said. Ophelia rolled her eyes.

"As much as how messy you are, I love you, so I will help you clean this room" and so, together, Ophelia and Pierre clean the room, but mostly Ophelia.

A few hours later.

"That was easy, don't you think?" Ophelia huffed, feeling accomplished when she finished cleaning Pierre's room.

"Pfft. Easy for you but not me" Pierre said, Ophelia give him a look. He felt himself stink even more after he cleaned his room, and he sweats. He should take a bath.

"I'm sweating a lot. I'm gonna go shower" Pierre said to Ophelia then turn around to the bathroom.

"Wait!" Ophelia said. Pierre turn around again to face Ophelia.

"Yeah?" Pierre said.

"I'm sweating too, therefore I want to shower too" Ophelia said. Pierre sighed, he can wait, and he doesn't think Ophelia can.

"Fine. You can go first" Pierre said.

"Who says I wanna go first? I said, I want to shower too. And so do you," Ophelia walks closer to Pierre, until she was only an inch away from him. Tracing her finger on his chest, she says, "We can shower together, you know, to save time, water, and all?" Ophelia lips form into a suggestive smile.

Now, this is the kind of Idea that Pierre loves.