Ghosts

Pierre wakes up with a rush of adrenaline, and he feels his back is getting warmer because of the horror he was feeling, because of what he had dreamed. Pierre looks at his surrounding, feeling glad that it was morning.

That what he had dreamed is not real, though it seems very real. Pierre shuddered at the thought. It can't be. He just saw Elise yesterday at school, where they work. So it's just a very bad dream. He then shake off his thoughts and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After Pierre was nicely dressed in his suit, he went downstairs. The smell of fried eggs and potatoes hit Pierre's nose, his stomach growl softly. He walks to the kitchen where Ophelia was already there.

When Pierre walks by Ophelia, She gives him a peck in the cheek. As she hands him the breakfast she'd just make for him.

"How's sleep? Good?" Asked Ophelia calmly.

"Good, I had a nightmare though" Said Pierre.

"About what?" Ophelia proceed to prepare Pierre's lunch. Pierre thought about it for a second. It was about Elise. But Pierre can't tell Ophelia that he dreamed about another girl, especially Elise.

"Ghosts" Pierre lied smoothly. Ophelia chuckled.

"You're still afraid of ghosts?" Ophelia asked humorously.

"Yeah, They're scary, especially the doll" Pierre pretend to shiver. Ophelia look at him, amused.

"Well," Pierre look at his watch, "I better go find a Ghostbuster then" Pierre winked at Ophelia playfully. She laughed as she took in what he meant.

"Yeah you better do that" Ophelia said as she gives him his lunch. Pierre went to the front door, with Ophelia following behind him.

Pierre open the door, and walks out of the house. Just when he's about to get into his car, Ophelia shouted,

"Pierre?!"

Pierre glance back at Ophelia, "Yeah?" He shouted back.

"Remember, I love you!" Ophelia shouted, Pierre was taken back. They almost never said those three words these last weeks, since, um, since they drift apart.

Pierre did not know what to say.

"Um... Me too" He said loud enough for Ophelia to hear.

It wasn't the best comeback, But Pierre couldn't say those three words to Ophelia anymore, especially since his feelings for Ophelia has changed.