Ambush

(Raf's POV)

I look out the window, then I look at Halo, who was asleep. I always had questions about why her hair was always icy blue. Did she dye it?

I kept my thoughts aside and looked out the window again. I looked out a little farther, then I saw 4 black and purple Vehicon cars behind us!

"Bumblebee! We got company!"

"Beep bop boo! (Got it Raf!)"

Bumblebee sped up, trying to get away from the Vehicons, but they were right behind us! I worried. Bumblebee stopped to let me out and I carefully pulled Halo out. She was a bit heavy, but I got her out.

Halo gave a light breath, signifying that she would wake up at any minute!

(Third Person POV)

Halo woke up, looking around. "Hmm...?"

She wondered for a moment, then saw Raf next to her. Halo smiled a little to at least see her friend next to her. Then, she looked at the scene in front of her. It was a 4-on-1 robot fight to the death! Halo and Raf were really close, but they were hidden behind a giant rock.

Halo watched the battle unfold, and the black and yellow bot defeated 3 black and purple bots. Raf looked questionably at the scene.

"Wait... wasn't there supposed to be four of them?"

Before Halo could react, the fourth black and purple bot grabbed her! Halo struggled, trying to break free.

"LET ME GO!!!"

Raf looked up, worried. He then called out to the black and yellow bot.

"Bumblebee!"

"Ba boo bee! (I'm coming!)"

Bumblebee rushed over, putting Raf at a safer distance, then stood face to face with the Vehicon.

"Boop bee ba beep! (Let the human go!)"

The Vehicon scoffed. "As if! This human pest is special."

Halo was struggling, then looked at the Vehicon questionably. "Special?" She thought with curiosity.

Bumblebee gave a look of anger, aiming his gun at the Vehicon. "BEEP BOP! (I SAID LET THE HUMAN GO!)"

Halo looked at Bumblebee, scared, but still struggling to break free.

The Vehicon laughed. "If you want her Autobot bug..." He threw Halo at a cliff wall, and she hit it, instantly getting knocked out. "Then come and get her!"

Bumblebee fought the Vehicon while Raf ran over to her.

"Halo! Ha-" Raf stopped speaking.

He looked at Halo, who was bleeding from a head wound. She wasn't bleeding normal red blood, but mysterious blue blood. Raf looked over her nonetheless...

"What are you bleeding...? Energon...?" Raf thought.

Bumblebee returned, then saw her bleeding the strange blue substance, his eyes wide.

"Beep bop boop ba?! (Why is Halo bleeding Energon?!)"

Raf was curious. "I don't know Bee, but we got to take her to the Base with us."

Bumblebee nodded and transformed into his vehicle mode and opened the car door. Raf carefully dragged Halo into Bumblebee and lied her down carefully.

Halo was unaware of the location she was going to...