Rescue

Halo, Miko, and Raf were sitting in the cell quietly. Halo now had more questions on her mind.

What made her father go insane?

If the Decepticons were involved, what actually happened?

Was Halo's condition, not completely caused by her father, but caused by the Decepticons themselves?

Halo shoved those thoughts and questions out, not wanting to distress her friends. She was so quiet... It disturbed even the Decepticons that were guarding her, Miko, and Raf.

"Hey... ST3V3?" Asked one Vehicon.

"Yeah WY4TT?" Said another.

"The hybrid... she's gone silent since Knockout put her in the cell with the human children."

"I know..." ST3V3 shivered slightly. "It is disturbing. She hasn't said one word."

They were still having a conversation while Miko was screaming at them to let her and her friends go. Raf was quiet, but he tried his best to calm Miko down. Halo didn't do anything. She was still and slient. Every once in a while, Raf tried to catch her attention, but to no avail...

"What really happened...?" Halo thought, then her expression darkened. "What are you hiding from me Megatron?!"

Raf looked concerned. "Halo... Are you ok?"

"..." Halo looked at Raf with an almost blank face.

"Halo..."

Meanwhile, at the warship's bridge, Megatron watched over the scientific video journals of Daniel Cross, Halo's father. He smirked at the journals from when Dark Energon was put into his veins, making the man insane.

"What a perfect experiment that was." He chuckled darkly. "Knockout enjoyed the guinea pig he had."

Megatron then felt a sudden pain in his head. He winced. The pain felt never-ending, and then... he heard a familiar voice in his head.

"What are you hiding from me Megatron?!"

His eyes widened a bit, looking surprised. He knew that voice. It was the hybrid's voice. It was Halo's voice.

"Tell me the truth!"

The pain in his head grew much more excruciating. Megatron growled, feeling like his head was splitting open by a sword. He pressed the Comm system on his throne.

"Starscream. I request your assistance..."

He then let go of the button, still wincing from the excruciating pain. Megatron then just couldn't take it anymore. He passed out in pain within a matter of minutes. Meanwhile, Halo also passed out. Not from pain, but from exerting too much of her power to cause the evil overlord much pain.

"Halo!" Miko and Raf shouted as they went to her passed out body.

At the bridge, Starscream arrived. He seemed irritated, but in order to get what he wanted, he had to be patient.

"Lord Megatron? I came here as you request-" Starscream's eyes widened. "Lord Megatron!"

Starscream quickly went to his passed out body, concerned. He called out for a medic to respond.

Both Megatron and Halo had passed out.

Meanwhile, Bumblebee and Bulkhead were sneaking around the hallway. They were trying to find Halo, Miko, and Raf.

"Stealthy... Stealthy..." Bulkhead said quietly as he walked.

Bulkhead and Bumblebee were able to find Halo, Miko, and Raf. Miko looked up with a wide smile.

"Bulk!"

"Miko!" Bulkhead smiled, then looked concerned. "Is Halo alright?"

Raf frowned, looking worried. "She passed out and we don't know why..."

"Beep bop bee boo. Ba bep. (Halo dropped her headphones. Here Raf.)" Bumblebee gave Raf Halo's headphones.

"Thanks Bee." Raf smiled.

Bulkhead spoke. "Here's your cell Miko." Bulkhead gave Miko her cell phone.

Miko smiled wide. "Thank you so much Bulk!"

Miko, Raf, Bumblebee, and Bulkhead spoke for a while, then prepared to leave the evil warship. Bulkhead gave the request for the Groundbridge, and once it came, they all left.

(Halo's Dream)

Halo felt weightlessness. Her feet were up off the ground. She was dressed in a beautiful teal sundress and icy blue flats. Halo looked around, curious of her surroundings. She then hears a voice.

"Halo..."

"Huh?!" Halo spun around in her weightless surroundings. "Who's there?!"

A man at the age of 30 appeared, giving a light smile, his light green eyes giving a kind feeling.

"Hello my little angel..."

Halo looked surprised. "Daddy..."

"It's time you knew the truth. First, you need to look at this."

Mr. Cross showed an image of when he became insane. Halo looked closer at the image. Her father's eyes were a different color; a shade of violet.

"Dad..." Halo spoke sadly. "Your eyes..."

"Yes I know... That was the side effect of Dark Energon. The only clue that showed something was ever wrong..."

"I never knew... Dark Energon corrupted you... Made you that way on that day..."

Halo's father nodded. "I may be dead, but... I will always be with you right here." He pointed at Halo's heart.

Halo smiled. She felt happy, all the grief fading away. The world in the dream then brought a glass door.

Halo's father smiled. "Well angel, I gotta go to work." He gently kissed her forehead.

"See you soon?" Halo said with a joyful, yet tearful smile.

"Always."

Halo's father then left, going through the glass door...

(Dream Ended)

Halo, her eyes still closed, slowly began to hear familiar voices.

"-the problem. She used to much of her energy and fell into an unconscious state."

"Do you know when she will awaken Ratchet?"

"Soon I hope. Halo is getting stronger, very quickly."

Halo let a faint whimper escape her lips. Everyone in Team Prime just looked quickly at her as she slowly opened her eyes. Raf quickly came over.

"Halo!"

Halo sat up and looked up at Raf. "Hey Raf..." She smiled at him.

"Here." Raf handed her her headphones. "Bumblebee wanted me give you your headphones back. You dropped them when we were captured by Starscream and Knockout."

Halo smiled, taking the headphones. "Thanks Raf." She put them on, nestling them on her neck like always.

Halo felt something right next to her, then picked it up.