Stick-Up

Halo was in her usual class with Jack, Miko, and Raf. She sighed in relief, knowing that Vince wasn't even in this class. Halo did as she has done in every class; listening to the teacher, taking notes, and, if necessary, copy down the assignment. Halo then began to get a bad feeling, looking around.

"Something's going to happen..." Halo thought, concerned.

Halo shook it off and went back to her work. The class continued on as usual, but the bad felling still came to her. Miko, who was sitting right next to her, became concerned.

"You ok Halo?"

Halo nodded. "Yeah... Just a bad feeling. That's all."

Miko smiled. "Ok! Just making sure you weren't sad."

"Thanks Miko." Halo smiled.

The class was to last 50 minutes and 20 had passed, leaving a 30 minute remainder. Then, the door was kicked open! Four people entered. All of them gave dark smirks. Halo knew three of them, but not the forth.

"Megatron, Starscream, and Knockout are here!" Halo thought with surprise. "But... who's the fourth? She seems... mysterious."

Megatron, in his holoform, walked slowly toward the teacher and stabbed her in the chest. Starscream, Knockout, and a mysterious woman pointed their guns.

"I recommend that all of you, except for Halo Cross, Rafael Esquivel, Miko Nakadai, and Jack Darby, leave before they get shot!" Said Knockout in his holoform.

The woman tied Jack, Miko, Raf, and Halo up with rope that she brought with her. The other students left, screaming and scared. Starscream, in his holoform, locked the door and blocked it with a book shelf he found lying around.

Halo frowned. "What do you want from us you Decepti-creeps?!"

Megatron smirked, grabbing Halo and putting a gun to her head. "We want you to be quiet if you value your pathetic lives."

Starscream grabbed Miko and put a dagger to her throat. Knockout pinned Raf against the wall, holding a buzz saw at the ready. The woman grabbed Jack and put the tip of a dagger carefully at the side of his neck. Halo looked around her, seeing her friends' lives being threatened. She became afraid herself.

She closed her eyes. "Optimus..." She thought as tears filled her eyes, her psychic voice becoming fearful. "I'm scared... Jack, Miko, Raf, and I are in danger. If you can hear me..." Her psychic voiced quivered and shaked. "H-Help..."

Megatron smirked, seeing her tears. "Do not worry... I will make sure you suffer as you watch your friends die."

(At the Base)

Everyone at the Base was moving around and busy. Optimus was walking around the halls when he heard Halo's voice in his head.

"Optimus..."

Optimus stopped, a little surprised. "Halo has psychic abilities now...?"

"I'm scared..."

Optimus heard the voice perfectly, but she sounded afraid. He just stood, listening to her voice.

"Jack, Miko, Raf, and I are in danger. If you can hear me..."

Optimus quickly became concerned.

"H-Help..."

Optimus quickly responded, knowing that she was definitely afraid.

"Halo! I am here!"

But... there was no responce from Halo. Optimus became very concerned. He then got a call from Ratchet.

"Optimus! Agent Fowler is calling for you and he is very concerned."