Confession

Halo sat in her last class of the day, English, and sat down at the front of the class. Sadly for her, Vince was sitting right next to her, smirking.

"Hey there Icy Blue!"

Halo growled. "What do you want Vince?"

"I just wanted to say hi. Is that so wrong?"

"Vince, you know my name is Halo and I would like to keep it that way. Now shut up and let me study."

Vince chuckled. "You sure hate me. Even though you're a lab rat."

Halo's eyes widened. "H-How did you-"

"I got one of the geeks to look you up. The school records didn't tell much, so I looked into government records." He smirked. "You didn't look the way you do before."

"Sh-Shut up Vince. Y-You don't know the whole story."

Vince was about to unfold the story, but the teacher arrived and class started. Raf sat a seat behind her, and heard a small part of their conversation. Meanwhile, Halo began spazzing.

Once school ended, Halo was outside and waited for a ride. Vince stood next to her and smirked.

"I know your secret Lab Rat. If you want it kept from anyone else, you will pay up the cash for it. Ten dollars max."

Halo growled. She wanted to keep her secret, but she never makes deals with jerks.

"You know what Vince?" Halo chuckled. "Go ahead and tell them. I don't care! Besides, I'm already going to confess to three people that need to know anyway."

Raf ran over to Halo. "Halo! Our ride's here." He looked at Vince with hatred.

Halo smiled. "Don't worry about him Raf. Vince and I were having a conversation." She walked with Raf to Bumblebee.

"Hey Raf..."

"Yeah Halo?"

Halo and Raf got in Bumblebee and he began driving. Halo then began to speak again.

"Once we arrive at the Base, I have to confess something to you, Miko, and Jack. Ok?"

Raf nodded. "Ok."

A few minutes later, Bumblebee, Raf, and Halo arrived at Base. Halo and Raf got out as Bumblebee transformed into his robot mode. Jack and Miko were here as well and smiled at Halo.

Halo then stood in front of the control panel. "Guys... I have a confession to make." She rubbed her arm nervously.

Jack, Miko, and Raf looked curiously.

"I..." Halo sighed. "As a kid, I... I was an experiment."

"An experiment?!" All three of them said in surprise.

"Yes." Ratchet said as he entered.

The other Autobots entered as well, nodding.

"Halo was 10 in human years when her father began an experiment using Energon on her." Optimus said.

"The experiment was called Project Hybrid. According to her father's scientific records, the experiment was a failure." Arcee added.

"But..." Bulkhead spoke. "Halo survived, but at a cost."

"Beep bop boo, bee ba bop. (Her hair turned icy blue, her eyes a bright and deep blue.)" Bumblebee said.

"Her human insides became cybertronian steel and her blood now became Energon." Said Smokescreen.

Halo looked. "That's basically it. Give sympathies to me if you want, or call me a freak if you want. It won't matter."

Raf was the first to get up and give her a hug. "We would never call you a freak."

Jack hugged her next, then looked at her. "It doesn't matter if you're a freak or not. You're still our friend. Nothing's going to change."

Miko stood next to Halo. "Jack's right! You're still cool the way you are!"

Halo turned around and smiled at her Autobot friends, then looked at Jack, Miko, and Raf. Tears filled her eyes.

"Thank you... everyone..."