Change

Everyone at the Base was working as usual, and Optimus held her body's cold and lifeless hand. He held a sad and mourning look, his heart/spark shattering. He had stayed by Halo's side in his holoform.

Jack, Miko, and Raf all felt sorry for him. Optimus was going to confess to Halo and now he was unable to...

Then, Miko saw Halo's body glowing a blue-green light.

"Ugh..." Miko started. "Guys...?"

Miko pointed at Halo's body and everyone looked. Optimus moved back some, looking surprised. Her body slowly lifted up from the medical bed, her pigtail holders disappearing and her long hair flowed out. Halo's hair changed to blue-green. The bruises just disappeared from her body as a new outfit appeared on her.

Halo's new outfit was like a military outfit. The navy blue uniform, with a medium-dark blue on the top insides of her thighs, were accompanied by navy blue sleeve cuffs and navy blue shoes with shoe cuffs. A aqua blue ascot piece was on her neck above her bust. The collar was up to a medium amount of her neck, some of her neck still showing. Halo wore white gloves as well. Her headphones/microphone, were now on her head and covering her ears. Two pieces of the attire, that were at her waist, grew a bright blue crystal-like structure to shape a triangular figure. Fairy-like pieces were attatched to her headphones, which were also bright blue. White outlines were added to the outfit as well.

With the outfit complete, the glow ceased and Halo was put back on the medical bed. Optimus still looked at her with surprise. Everyone was surpised as well. Optimus walked over and grabbed Halo's hand again, and he felt warmth. A pulse was felt.

Halo was living, breathing again. Optimus gave a happy feeling once more, his spark now repairing the cracks and breaks. Halo slowly opened her eyes, which were now dark blue. She was looking around and smiled as soon as she saw Optimus.

Optimus smiled at her. "Halo... I-" He was cut off by a kiss.

Everyone was shocked at first, but after a while, many of them smiled. Ratchet didn't smile, but he gave a kind chuckle. Halo then let go of the kiss, smiling a little more.

"I love you too."

Optimus smiled, then gave her a kind hug, which Halo kindly hugged back. Everything changed now, and now...

More danger was to befall her in the future...