First Meeting

(At the Nemesis)

A silver overlord with bright violet eyes looked at the records of a 19 year old girl. He smirked evilly, knowing that he could use her for an advantage and possibly win the ongoing war he was fighting.

"Starscream!"

A silver mech Seeker arrived, looking sharp. "Yes Lord Megatron?"

"I need you, Knockout, and a few of our Vehicons to go and meet this hybrid."

Megatron let Starscream look at the icy blue haired, blue eyed girl. Starscream smirked, then bowed.

"Of course my Lord. What do you wish us to do when we meet her?"

"Bring her to me."

"Yes Lord Megatron."

Starscream bowed again, then left to collect the soldiers he needed.

Megatron chuckled darkly. "Halo Cross. An experiment who once was thought to be a failure, but survived and succeeded. She doesn't know half of what she can do. This is the perfect time to capture her now, while she is vulnerable."

(At the Base)

Halo was training in combat with Smokescreen in his holoform. She was trying her custom mix of attacks and strikes, some were better than others. Smokescreen took some of Halo's hits, then was going to attack. Halo reacted and created a blue shield around her.

Smokescreen bounced off the shield. He looked at Halo with a surprised look on his face.

"How did you do that Halo?" He smiled. "That was an awesome block!"

Halo shrugged. "I just reacted. That's all."

Smokescreen and Halo stop having a conversation and continue training. After a while, Halo and Smokescreen stopped training for the day. Halo was talking with Bumblebee, giggling and smiling like usual.

"Hey Bee?"

"Boop ba? (Yeah Halo?)"

Halo smiled wide. "Do you wanna go for a ride?"

Bumblebee just nodded and Halo kept her smile.

"That's great! I think Raf, Miko, and Bulkhead can join us too."

Bumblebee transformed into his vehicle mode and Halo got Raf, Miko, and Bulkhead to come along. Once everyone was ready, Raf and Halo got in Bumblebee, an Miko went in Bulkhead. Bumblebee and Bulkhead told Optimus that they will be driving for a while, but they promised it wouldn't be long.

Optimus nodded, giving a faint smile. "I wish you the best of safety."

Bumblebee and Bulkhead then drove out of the Base, into Jasper, Nevada's warm climate. Halo looked out the window, studying the world around her. She then looked to Raf and asked something.

"Raf, why does Bumblebee speak like he does? I'm... just curious..."

"Bumblebee lost his voice box in battle."

Halo saddened a little. "Oh..."

Bumblebee then spoke.

"Beep bop boo ba. Ba bee boop. (It's ok Halo. I'm used to it for now.)"

Halo smiled a little. "Ok Bee."

Halo looked at his rearview mirror to see a red sports car follow them. She thought it was a normal human driver, so she told him to move ahead. The car just stayed there and followed them. Halo was a little irritated.

"Hey Raf. We got a car following us! I told him to go ahead, but he is still following us."

Raf looked out behind him, seeing the sports car and instantly knowing who the vehicle was.