The Truth

"Hmm...?" Halo looked curiously at what was in her hand.

"What is it?" Bulkhead asked.

Halo held the item in her hand. "It's a tablet... with... cybertronian markings..."

"That's a data-pad." Ratchet said. "But it's human sized."

Halo touched it and the screen glowed violet, showing a Decepticon symbol.

Halo frowned. "Its of Decepticon origin..."

The Decepticon data-pad showed an experiment called "Project Cypher", which was to study a human reaction to Dark Energon. Halo

studied the data-pad in great detail and found one detail that made her heart sink. Project Cypher's human test subject was her own father. Halo felt hot tears run down her face as she read everything about the project. It failed, causing Mr. Cross to go insane and his eyes were violet instead of light green.

Halo wanted to break the data-pad, but she was just frozen. She thought, all this time, that her father went insane from the loss of her mother. Now... everything became a lie. Halo carefully put the data-pad down, not wanting to read anymore. She became silent again, just like she was at the Nemesis.

"You made my father an experiment!" Halo thought in anger. "After what you did, he killed many human lives... and... nearly killed me!!! Now... Now I know what to do..."

Halo's blue eyes glowed brightly, anger was crossing her face as she got up, grabbing a cybertronian sword. She didn't even pay attention to Jack entering, or even Optimus calling out her name.

"Halo! HALO!"

Optimus tried to get Halo's attention, but she never listened as she walked out of the Base with the sword. Jack just gave a look of confusion as Halo walked out the door. Everyone on Team Prime, even Ratchet, gave surprised and worried looks.

They wondered if Halo was going to even live against what she had to fight...

(At the Nemesis)

Halo finally snuck in. She walked, her angry glare scaring those who would dare look. During the trip, Halo made a sword carrier to help her carry it along the way. The sword was right against her back, the carrier making it to where it wouldn't cut her.

"Once I find you Megatron, I will kill you." Halo thought as she kept walking in the hall.

Halo ran into Knockout. The cherry red mech looked down and smirked.

"Well, look who's back!"

"My business is not with you Knockout." Halo's look went dark.

Knockout suddenly felt an excruciating pain in his head. He winced and whimpered, the pain becoming too much.

"Now tell me... Where is Megatron?"

Knockout whimpered. "P-Please... st-stop..."

Halo frowned. "I will stop if you tell me where Megatron is!" Her dark glare became even darker.

Knockout was screaming in pain at that point. The pressure felt like his head was splitting apart.

"If you don't tell me now Knockout, I will rip you apart!"

Knockout now crying. The pressure was crushing him, causing some Energon to pool out from the gashes that appeared on him.

"STOP!" Knockout pleaded. "Please stop! I'll tell you what you want!"

Halo's gaze returned to normal as she looked at him carefully. "Now Knockout... Where is Megatron?"

Knockout whimpered. "I-In the Bridge..."

Halo smirked, leaving Knockout to suffer as she went to the Bridge to confront Megatron. She felt like revenge would help her gain relief. She wanted to make she her father rested peacefully knowing the Decepticon who did this to him will pay. Halo kept walking without the slightest thought of concern.

Halo finally arrived at the Bridge, which was... empty. She frowned, entering the Bridge and searched everywhere.

"Where are you?" Halo muttered angrily. "Stop hiding like a coward!"

"I never hide you pathetic hybrid."

Megatron walked out to see her, but he was in his holoform. Halo smirked, finally getting what she wanted.

"You finally show up Megatron!" Halo gave a simple smirk. "I thought you were hiding like the coward you always were!"

Megatron frowned. "You're the one who was giving me that excruciating pain in my helm."

"Of course I was." Halo chuckled. "I also gave your medic a headache and some wounds."

"You're strong." Megatron smirked. "Why not join the Decepticons?"

Halo became angered. "I will never join your pathetic army."

Halo pulled out her cybertronian sword. Anger became her motivation. Revenge became her strength.

Megatron chuckled darkly. "Let's settle this outside. Shall we?"

Halo frowned, then gave a smirk. "Sure Megatron. Let's take this outside."

With a snap of Halo's fingers, she and Megatron were at the Greek ruins in Athens, Greece. Halo still held her sword in her hand, her anger and desire for revenge still in her.

"You said to take it outside..." Halo chided. "But you never said where."

Megatron laughed evilly. "You're clever..." He made the first move, clashing his blade with Halo's. "But not clever enough."

Megatron and Halo exchanged sword clashes. They both gave each other cuts and bruises. Halo gave her signature dark glare, making Megatron's head hurt in excruciating pain once again.

"Ngh..." Megatron winced. "Not again..."

Halo added a smirk to her dark glare as she walked over to the suffering Decepticon overlord. She was about to get what she wanted. She was about to get her revenge.

Then, Halo felt a deep pain in her midsection. She looked down to see Megatron's blade through her, then looked up at Megatron to see that he was smirking.

"It is disappointing to see that you did not choose the winning side." Megatron chuckled darkly, twisting his blade. "Although, I say you will see your father again at the condition you are in."

Halo winced as Megatron twisted the blade, her dark glare changing into a grieving one. Tears filled her eyes, but she gave a small smile.

"You know what Megatron?" Halo laughed weakly. "There is a difference between you and I..."

Megatron frowned. "And what would that difference be?"

"The difference... is that you are cruel to those around you, including your enemies. I am only cruel to my enemies."

Megatron quickly pulled his blade out, going into his normal cybertronian self as Halo collapsed onto the ground. He aimed his gun at her, giving a dark glare of his own.

"What do you have to say now Halo Cross?"

Halo weakly smiled. "You're going to lose the war... You may have defeated me once, but unlike you... Someone cares for me..."

Megatron put his gun down, turning his back to Halo.

"You must suffer. Death will never be your luxury."

He transformed into his jet mode and flew off as Halo was slowly bleeding. Halo weakly chuckled, her weak smile showing.

"Well... at least I'll die knowing the truth..." Halo thought.

Before blacking out, she heard the sound of a Groundbridge opening. She saw Team Prime in their holoforms, approaching her as everything went dark...