Chapter 7

(1st Person (Y/N))

Ugh... we've been walking forever in this bleeding place, no sign of the two holy girls anywhere. Why do I continue to get myself roped? First with Rias, then with Sirzechs... damn that guy, next was Riser's former peerage, although I gotta admit they're not too bad since they give Kalawarner a break from the chores around the house. Finally, goddamn Koneko telling me I'd get the excalibur swords if I rode along with this... and why is that blonde idiot who acts almost like Issei glaring holes in the back of my head!?

(Y/N): Ok, what the hell do you want? You've been glaring at me ever since we revived you and the dumbass over there.

???: Do you not recognise me?

(Y/N): Why would I recognise a blonde jackass devil who can't even think straight?

???: My name is Genshiro Saji, of the student council!

(Y/N): So what? Am I supposed to be afraid of the student council?

Saji: You should be afraid of me after what I heard from Sona!

(Y/N): Sona... ah, right the glasses devil who was rudely interrupting a breakfast between Asia and myself, what about her?

Saji: She came back to us in pain, you harmed her... I can never forgive you for that!

(Y/N):... Get over it, people get hurt every day, she's no different.

It was as if I triggered the kid so bad he wanted to murder me right there and then, so I thought I'd decide to show him just how inferior he is compared to me. And no I'm not being cocky, I can sense this guy has a sacred gear, at least Issei's helps him in growing stronger, this guy I can't even feel the sacred gear's power, it might be possible that he's even weaker than Issei.

(Y/N): Listen...

I saw his eyes instantly go wide with fear as my evil energy wing appeared and formed into a blade which was pointed straight at. Issei and the others were all tensed, either in fear of them being next or ready to attack me should I do anything rash, it's to be expected really, they know what I'm like with devils and will try to calm me down whenever someone like this Saji prick gets on my nerves.

(Y/N): I don't care about your precious President Sona, I don't care about the you, so if you try and come at me with these weak excuses for picking a fight with me, then I've got no problem slicing that stupid head of yours off and sending it back to your master. See how much she cares for you then when you're just a useless head.

Issei: (Y/N), that's enough, he's only looking out for his king piece just as I'd do for Rias and just as your peerage would do for you.

Saji: Wait... he has a peerage?

Kiba: I had no knowledge of that.

Koneko: Neither did I.

(Y/N): Yeah, they once belonged to Riser... which leads to my question: how'd you know about my peerage Issei, the only ones who knew were Asia, Kalawarner and... oh, I should've guessed. Hmm, but doesn't that mean she trusts you more than her other peerage pieces... after all...

Issei: Actually... I may have snuck around your house to try and catch some action going on.

Everyone:....

Issei: Ah come on man! I'm gonna be a harem king someday, I might as well get some tips on how to please my ladies by watching you, considering you got Rias, Asia, Kalawarner and now all those girls.

Alright, that's it... Issei made his way back onto the top of my kill list, not only is he trespassing on my property, he's even peeking in, hoping to catch a glimpse of sexual activities... and I have no doubt he wants to mostly see Asia naked... that little.