Chapter 16

(3rd Person)

Inside (Y/N)'s house, there were several uninvited guests that neither his peerage nor Rias herself could drive away. They... were powerful to say the least, let's go through a list: the ruler of underworld Sirzechs Lucifer alongside the other Great Satans which consisted of the new Leviathan, Serafall Leviathan. The creator of both evil pieces and rating games: Ajuka Beelzebub and the lazy overseer of the underworld military: Falbium Asmodeus.

Next on the list was the new leader of heaven as it turns out that God himself was killed in action during the war. His name is Michael, a former Archangel who now watches over anyone's prayers and such. Next to him was the one known as the possible next leader of the angels, a beautiful but rather absent-minded woman named Gabriel.

Finally, there was the Governor General of fallen angels himself Azazel. They had come with one purpose in mind, although they hadn't revealed what it was, all they said was that they'll wait patiently for (Y/N) to awake from his slumber. Meanwhile, inside (Y/N)'s room were four people: (Y/N)'s unconscious form was the obvious one, the other three were a pair of very concerned devils and the third another concerned party, only she was a fallen angel.

Kalawarner watched over (Y/N) while he continued to lay under the covers, eyes closed as if he was in tranquility despite the events that just happened. Behind her, Kalawarner rolled her eyes at seeing Mira giving Rias the stink eye while Rias ignored her and stared at (Y/N) with a mixture of concern, hope and guilt written on her face.

Surprising everyone in the room, (Y/N)'s eyes shoot open while he takes a sharp intake of breath through his nose, he blinks twice before slowly looking around the room spotting Kalawarner, Mira and Rias. Then, without warning he pushes himself up and sits on the edge of the bed sighing through his nose while wiping his face with his hand. Without another word he gets up, only to be stopped by Kalawarner.

Kalawarner: You're not fully rested, you need more rest...

But (Y/N) ignored her and stood up straight, Mira spotting her brother figure standing up walks up to the boy nervously, hands in front of her while staring up at him... but, he doesn't even acknowledge her. Before she could say anything, (Y/N) was already walking towards the door in only his tank top and jeans... his jacket was nowhere to be seen while he wore no shoes or socks.

Rias: (Y/N)...

He stopped instantly upon hearing Rias' voice, he was still facing the door while Rias stood directly behind him, a confident but sad look in her eyes while she stared at her love's back. She took a deep breath, before standing strong, showing confidence once more.

Rias: I had no idea that my father was the one to murder your parents... but, believe me, I have a strong hunch that Dolan was lying. I know my father and he would never commit murder like that, not even for his worst enemies... sure, it was during the time of war... but (Y/N), you must believe me when I say I had no idea, and my father didn't do it either!

Moments passed, not a single sound broke the silence as (Y/N) kept looking at the door while Rias continued to stare at him... then to everyone's surprise, (Y/N) simply opened the door and walked out of the room, leaving without giving a single response which broke Rias' confidence and made Mira and Kalawarner look at the door with more concern.

(Scene change)

What (Y/N) wasn't expecting when he made it downstairs, was the amount of supernatural leaders sitting at his dining table, all waiting patiently for something... or maybe someone. When he opened the door, everyone's mood instantly changed when they saw it was (Y/N). Azazel and Sirzechs both stood up, but Azazel instantly gave Sirzechs a shake of the head before walking over to his student trying his best to give a supporting smile.