Chapter 15

(3rd Person)

With his new weapon by his side, (Y/N) and his peerage were ready to charge into the fight. Dolan simply responded by sighing, pushing himself to his feet and then extending his hands to reveal evil energy spears instead of light spears. (Y/N) however, wasn't fazed one bit as he clutched the katana in his hand tightly, he didn't know how he managed to summon it... all he knew was that it was most likely his training had paid off tremendously... with both Azazel and Sirzechs and now it was showing.

Mira: So... (Y/N), rush him and think of a plan?

(Y/N): Heh, you're thinking just like me... you sure you're not my real sister?

Mira: I wish!

Once she realised what she said, Mira went bright red in embarrassment and attempted to hide her face, it didn't help that the peerage started giggling at her casually revealing her wishes. (Y/N) even chuckled slightly, before he quickly grew a serious expression once again and glared right at Dolan followed by his peerage.

(Y/N): Ready?

All of the peerage: Yes (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Then... let's kick this bastard's ass back to the underworld!!!

Charging towards their enemy, the whole group split off in different directions with different people accompanying them: Ile and Nel stuck together wielding their chainsaws with childish grins on their faces. They went forward causing Dolan to focus on them, but he quickly ducked under a massive sword, it's owner Siris was giving him a death glare. When Dolan stepped back to avoid the two chainsaws, he was surprised when he felt two fists slam right into his spine. He turned to see the two rooks: Isabela and Xuelan with their fists lodged into his back.

Xuelan: Never let your guard down!

Isabela: Too easy!!

But Dolan turned, smacking them both away with his wings, as soon as they went flying, he felt something grab him out of nowhere tossing him into the air. The capturing method revealed to be Ravel's evil energy wing. The two catgirls known as Ni and Li were thrown at him by (Y/N) and now little Mira's new evil energy wing.

Ni and Li: Say goodnight!!

Their fists slam right into Dolan's face... although he seemed unfazed, when he was about to hit the ground. (Y/N) appeared under him and delivered a vicious uppercut that sent a loud crack throughout the battlefield and causing everyone to cringe greatly. Dolan went flying, but managed to stop himself mid-air, grabbing a hold of his jaw and forcing it back into place.

Dolan: I'm not impressed, the only one who did damage was you (Y/N). And you haven't used the sword yet... that just makes me even more curious at what you're truely capable of...

(Y/N): In other words you only want to fight me?

Dolan: Indeed...

Ravel: Don't... it's a way for him to steal your power. You and I both know he'll try any trick in the book to get his hands on your strength.

(Y/N): I know...

Yubelluna: Then, don't do it. It's...

(Y/N) held a hand up to silence her, surprising his peerage in the process.

(Y/N): Thank you for your concern, but I'm more than enough.

Mira: But...

(Y/N): I've unlocked both my wings and the sword, I haven't quite mastered it yet, but I know that this is my full potential with evil energy. I can take a faker who stole those wings down easily with my own power...