-4-

Melanie's pov:

we had stayed in our new room in fear for a while before we decided to go outside.... well we pulled Stacy out with us since she refused to come out.

"ah~ I fought you had dared to die in that room" I stayed silent as this maniac smiled at us.

"what are you doing?" for one she was passed the blade of the axe in a small flame on the old stove and for two.... there is gas here?

"you cut my face and it's bleeding is it not? I'm taking care of that"

"you shouldn't do that on your face"

"then what?" the axe was almost touching my next, feeling the heat radiating from it.

"for one" I gulped. "we have a deal and two does anyone have an idea of where there is thread and a needle?"

"tsk that deal" she turned her back to us as Stacy gladly left to look through the rooms for what I asked.

she sat on the couch, legs apart and arms laying on her thighs, axe resting on the ground as she held the end.

"you are so hard not to kill~" she said with a huge smile her voice breaking, fixing us with her eyes, he iris and such was almost just a dot. "you are all so noisy, I just want to cut you up.... but a deal is a deal~"

it took all my will power to not flea, having learned about predator animals in school helped I guess? you could assume this was the same, if I ran she would come after me.

we sat on the couch furthest from her with wasn't really far at all.

"so~ what's your names?"

"what?"

"tsk... your names"

"o-oh I'm Katy the one who left is Stacy"

"I'm Melanie and the quiet one is Meg"

"yeah her screams were so enticing back there.... all these noisy people are annoying"

"we told you our names...... yours?" I asked carefully, she smiled big.

"mine~? it's Seth like the Egyptian god of chaos!! hehehe.... nice name right~?" we hesitantly nodded.

"I have question.... if you don't mind answering them"

"shoot Me~la~nie~ I have all the time in the world~"

"..... there is gas and electricity here?"

"of course~ just because everything is like doesn't mean we don't have that~"

"the last supply drop arrived with us this time, it's ever two weeks right?"

"yeah they drop of the crate and take the piled up bodies on the harbour"

"piled up bodies?" Katy asked and she sighed, looking annoyed.

"okay I'll explain how it works here and don't you dare cut me off or I'll cut something off too!!.... so.... to make it simple I technically own this place, I do the killing and cleaning up of this island taking to bodies to a pill in the harbour, I greet the new sacrifices in the same way I did with you, I come to get the supplies and bring them to the main building and taking what I want for myself and don't care for the other savages, I'll just clean up the bodies later, I'm the one who decides who lives and who leaves this place, I'm the one you can new in new papers, I'm doing all that for my own gains, I have the lawless island as mine, I can choose the age range of the sacrifices, what they bring her as supplies and other stuff"

"so technically you are working with the government?" I asked.

"technically if you wish to call it 'working' I do as I do as long as I get what I wish~"

this was creeping me out even more to know she has so much power over here and even back on main land.

"wait so that means every time people were brought back...."

"that's because I found them interesting and didn't kill all of them~"

"are there even other's like you here?"

"there are only savages that are so damn noisy, they annoy me greatly but I know how to silence them~"

"so it's because of you I'm here?!" Meg yelled.

"calm down!" I tried.

"no! she fucked up my life!" she slammed her hands in the small table between the us and..... and Seth.

"ah~? so noisy" next thing we hear is wood cracking. "I hate noisy people"

I covered my mouth and swallowed, Seth hand slammed her axe down, it had cut deeply across the top of her left hand and cutting of a 'shocked to silent' Meg's pinkie finger.

Katy and I caught her as she fainted from shock and kept her from falling face first in the double edge axe's second smaller blade.

"why did you do that?! we had a deal!" I said.

"so noisy" she glared at us darkly as we laid her on the couch before she started smiling and laughing. "he.... hehe.... hahahahaha I never promised I would get you there in one piece! you just want to get of here alive, you never said anything else hahahaha" she was laughing like this was the world's best joke as I paled, I had not taken that in account...... what will happen to us now?