-8-

Melanie's pov:

well everyone as up and we were waiting, we don't own this place and it's not good for our staying alive if we go outside alone.

Seth was still not back and it was already midday.

"you think she left us?" Meg ask quietly, still mostly traumatised at the loss of her finger but still knowing the one that cut it off was the one that could keep us alive.

"no I don't think so, she really doesn't seem to like liars and if she left us or let us die that means she lied about keeping us alive" Katy said as I nodded. "but Mel.... I know you lied about letting her come back with us.... how will we do that, she's much stronger and such for us to keep her from tagging along"

"I still need to think of that but for now she can't know I lied or we are all done for"

"true"

we sat in silence for a will before we heard an angry but distant scream.

"that was her...?" Katy asked and I nodded. "Melanie where are you going?"

"don't you want to know is she's hurt maybe? she's the only one that can help us"

"but she'd be pissed if we leave and she comes back!" Meg was more or less against going for obvious reasons.

"but if she is hurt.... who will help us" oh? Stacy grew some guts?

"let's vote, put your hand up for what you agree with, so who is for leaving?" Stacy and I put up our hands.

"against?" Katy and Meg.

"well we can't choose like thi--" and the sound of a breaking window cut Meg off, a freaking bloody crowbar bat passed through the window.

"let's play a little game and have fun shall we? hide and seek~ 10 seconds.... 10.... 9....8...." we scrambled to our feet as I slammed the front door shut, hoping he can't pull himself through the window.

he was partially skinned from what I could see but he wasn't bleeding really severely so this happened a while ago.

we ran upstairs since going outside would get us closer to that boy around our age.

"girls! he was someone that came with us!" Stacy yelled. "he was brought on this island he sat in front of me!"

"he was skinned to precisely" Katy went in her analysing mode. "someone with great medical knowledge must have don't that to not make him die in shock or bleeding to death.... torture, he lost his mind and sanity to it"

"I'M COMING!!!" we ran in Seth's room.

"it's not too high! we can jump!" Katy was the most acrobatic from us I think since she jumped right after saying that and didn't hurt herself as she rolled.

"fuck this is the only way" I cursed and half climbed out, hanging of the side so I didn't fall from too high and stumbled a bit when I fell.

"Stacy! Meg!" we called, I think Meg was a bit numbed to the fear since her accident and jumped, falling on me and Katy.

"I AM AT YOUR DOOR NOW HAHAHAHAHA YOU CAN'T HIDE!!!!"

"Stacy jump already!"

she shook as she did when a hand grabbed the back of her T-shirt, making her panic.

"no! please no! I don't want to die!" she cried and tried to hit the boy.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! I CAUGHT YOU!!!!"

"Stacy raise your arms now!" she did, half chocking herself with her clothing as she fell on the ground hard in her bras.

"come on!" I pulled her up and pushed her to Katy, pulling out my knife as we ran, we just bolted in the way we heard that one angry scream of our possible helper.

"YOU CAN'T RUN FROM ME!!!"

"oh but we will!" Meg yelled to herself.

after a will we ran in to Seth.... not figuratively but literally.

"so fucking noisy!!!" she yelled, looking really angry as she pushed us of her and stood up. "the fuck are you doing here?!" her grip on the axe was really tight, turning her knuckles white as snow almost.

"someone was at the window and broke it, he came with us here before losing his mind and almost killing Stacy and he's after us!" I said face before she tightly grabbed my face, had over my mouth and squeezing painfully, I tried to pull her hand away but couldn't.

she took a shaky and ragged breath, looking downward so her eyes where covered with her hair.

"so damn noisy" her voice was cracking as if strained, her fold tightening before she shoved me to the ground, my eye locking with her pissed yet scarily calm ones as she smiled large. "it's so damned hard to hold myself back" her voice kept shaking as if it was really really hard to not kill us. "you are just such a noisy bunch"

"I FOUND YOU!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" she glared at the boy that ran our of between the tree towards us and kicked him in the chest, sending him backwards and hit a tree with his back, I noticed now that I time to look around a lot of trees were cut o...

"I FOUND YOU!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" she glared at the boy that ran our of between the tree towards us and kicked him in the chest, sending him backwards and hit a tree with his back, I noticed now that I time to look around a lot of trees were cut out with what must have been an....... axe.

"IT'S SO DAMN NOISY!!!!" she yelled, throwing her axe at the male that was yelling he would get us, the axe sticking diagonally in his chest.

"don't die of a cold! only I can kill you!" she said angrily and threw her jacket at Stacy's face harshly, leaving her in a grey T-shirt smeared with blood just like the rest of her clothing.

Seth's pov:

it hurts so goddamn much!

my mind was overfilled with thought, memories, sounds and images, it felt like my head was going to explode!!! I can't take it!!!

I pulled the axe out harshly and started slashing at the boy like I had done earlier with the trees, stabbing my axe in the body in any way, the blood splashing in my face and on my clothing.

I was breathing fast and deeply when I finally backed away from the body, my mind and head in less pain but before but it was still there, still eating away at me.

"Meg!" I turned back angrily and glared at the girls who were looking at Meg on the ground, I was not about to do something until I noticed the small dart sticking out of her neck.

I felt a prick in my neck and pulled out a similar dart.

"fuck!!!" I yelled, pulling the attention to me and the dart I was staring at, I looked up, my mind getting hazy as I ran back to them, holding my axe tight and a tired frown sitting on my face.

"what's going on?!" Stacy asked/yelled in fear as I fell down on one knee, fighting to keep awake, I was pissed.

I pushed myself up using my axe as a walking stick as my vision blurred, I took a step and fell on my front, body not responding as I couldn't open my eyes again, passing out.