-13-

Melanie's pov:

we walked down our hallway when music started playing.

we looked at each other, this can't be good.... with Seth in an unknown state of mind who knows what this constant sound will do.

suddenly one became two hallways, going straight on and off to the left.

"girls continue on, I'll see if this leads us to our killer buddy which is most likely true"

"are you insane?!"

"no Katy, but what would be better? one or all dying if she snaps?" that shut her up. "and it's to me that she made that deal, I'll leave this knife to you if needed"

I didn't wait for an answer after handing her the knife and I walked down the new hallway.

for a long while I was just walking before I heard footsteps, quiet and slow ones.

I smiled at her.

"Se--" I was cut off by myself when I found the axe at my neck, her eyes filled with a pure insane look.

"I WANT TO KILL YOU!!! I WANT TO SEE YOUR BLOOD ON THE GROUND!!! YOU ARE SO NOISY!!!" she yelled and I gulped at her gaze with her wide eyes staring at me, mouth slightly hanging open.

"then kill me" I whispered. "but would it be okay with you?"

"AH?!?!" she grabbed my throat with free hand.

"kill me if you wish but are you okay with it" I repeated myself a little. "you still are on this island...."

"I CAN'T TAKE IT I WANT YOU TO SHUT UP!!!"

"you are still stuck down here..."

"SO DAMNED NOISY!!!"

"and you'd be a liar.... you'd have broken your deal to keep us safe.... don't you hate liars?"

she started chuckling, a huge smile pulling across her face as she threw her head back laughing insanely before looking back at me, pulling me close so much our noses almost touched, her jittery eyes gazing deep in my own.

"no matter what I do...." r voice was a cracked high pitched, leaning forward enough for her hair to cover her eyes. "it's so damn hard not to kill you" she hugged me the same way as two floors lover, one around my shoulder with her hand on the back of my head and pressing it against her shoulder, not moving but I could feel how shaky and tense she was.

"you can tell what's wrong right~? you are an intelligent girl right~?" she whispered in my ear and I nodded.

"good girl...... now.... I'm begging you.... don't let me kill you for now" she shoved me away, grabbing her head. "GO!!!"