-20-

Seth's pov:

right now I'm dragging the bodies of the bitch that was electrocuting me down in the cave building thingy and the other woman Stacy shot.... it's my job to clean up the dead bodies I know of after all, I have stuff to gain from it...... oh and this flea bag somehow perched himself on my shoulder and just won't fall of.

"it's like you have a parrot" I looked back at Melanie and the other girls, I brought them with me even if this wasn't something they wanted to see, by now the sacrifices must almost all be dead, the savages roam to place a week after all died in case they fine one so they are at a high chance of dying if I leave them alone.

though I did tell them to take the weapon of the shot woman so right now Katy and Meg h a machete they had no idea how to use and Melanie had her knife back.

"TAKE THIS FLEA BAG OFF ME OR I SWEAR I WILL DROWN IT IN A OCEAN!!!" I yelled as he pulled at my hair and pawed at my face, thoughts I can't control raced around in my head.

"jeez he just loves you Seth, no need to blow a fuse" I dropped the bodies and whipped around, in front of Meg in a second.

"I dare you to repeat that"

"I-I..... he loves you and no need to get angry?" I smirked, dropping the flea bag in her hands.

"brave.... but don't be cocky...... my body and mind are itching to kill and you seem a nice prey....... keep the flea bag away from me" I walked back to the bodies as if nothing.

"Seth" I ignored Melanie. "Seth!" she grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back a bit.

"what?!"

"I..... saw something--" "I can kill anyone! let's go" she pulled more on my shoulder after I cut her off.

"Seth! it's not someone but something, just a glimpse of the light reflecting on something that looks like a wire net but I can't see it anymore, don't go forwards"

"pffff lets test it" I dropped the bodies and only picked up one, throwing it in front of me.

I stood with wide eyes as Stacy threw up on the ground behind me, the body had been cut in multiple piece as if was butter, those strings must be hella sharp.

"awe~ you ruined my fun~ I wanted you to walk in to my trap... oh well~" a singing voice said and I took my axe in hand.

"stay behind me" I growled, looking around but not seeing neither hearing the person that said that.

"boo" Melanie screamed and latched on to me as I turned around to.... see a sight I didn't think I would.

a woman hanging upside down from a tree, everyone had backed away since she somehow appeared in the middle of our group.

"I wouldn't advise you to flee, this whole place is surrounded by my strings~ you'd be little bits and pieces before you know what's going on hehe~"

"talk fucking normally!" I yelled, I was annoyed by the childish tone and singiness in her voice.... if singiness is even a word.... I don't think it is but whatever....

"hmmm~? nope~" I glared at her as she flipped up and sat normally on the branch she was perched on, swinging her leg back and forth.

she smiled at us amused with her sharp teeth showing as if she knew something we didn't. even the flea bag was growling at her.

she had around ankle length red hair, not sure since she's sitting, pale as the dead and a red left eye with the right covered by her hair. she had on her what looked like a freaking scythe and katanas!!! jeez how many other weapon does she need in addition to these strings?! she wasn't wearing clothes as used as most here or even mine which I do lazily try to keep in on piece, her clothes were nothing more than a shirt with jeans, shoes and a special scarf.