-10-

Seth's pov:

"good job! you are my favourite girl you know it? really really good" he said as tears rolled down my face as he petted my head harshly, I was shaking with a bloody metal school ruler in my hands.

I sat in the corner of the dark place I was with other girls, covering my ears and closing my eyes, I didn't want to hear the pained screams, I didn't want to see the blood, I didn't want to hear the sobs, I didn't want to hear his laugh, it's too noisy I'm scared it hurts please make it stop!!!

I woke up and didn't really move before trying raising my head but failing and looking around by just moving my eyes, I was in a room with a single ceiling lamp, a door off to the side with T-shirt dropped off to the side, my axe nowhere and a whole wall made of a mirror in front of me.

my legs and hands were when bound to the chairs with metal and the chair itself was fixed to the ground, I was.... shirtless.... with strange white patches stuck to my skin in places and there was a metallic thing going around my forehead and like a headband to keep it from moving, there were some similar things holding my shoulders in place and lastly something that looked like big construction earphones over my ears.

I tried to pull on the restraints but nothing happened, I groaned angrily and tried but I could almost not move at all.

"oh it seems you are up~ good~" I looked up to see part of the ceiling push in and pull away as a camera, the voice sounding on a normal level in the earphones and it was a female one.

"let me go! I'll murder you!!" I yelled angrily turning my eyes to the camera. "I'll kill you noisy bitch!!!"

I heard laughter, really loud and annoying, so noisy!

then the first surprise came....

I tensed up and yelled in pain as electricity shocked me for just around 3 seconds but still.

".... THAT FUCKING HURTS!!!!" I yelled enraged, shaking myself around as much as I could.

"wow normal persons would have passed out after such a shock, you truly are a monster~" I looked down at the white pads, shit these help the electricity flow more.

"criminals like you need to be punished by god to repent from their crimes!"

I wanted to throw my head back as I screamed another shock going through me but longer, my back arching as much as it could and the current stopped making slump back down, panting loudly.

"I WILL MURDER YOU!!!!" I bite my lower lip so hard in anger blood dripped down my face and in my mouth.

"such fowl and dirty criminal mouth you go there; I need to teach you manners"