2

Smackdown Live
4 weeks till King of The Ring

Cesaro and Sheamus showed up on the screen, getting ready for The King of The Ring match.

Sheamus: Tonight, I have a chance to become the second superstar to win The King of The Ring twice.

Unfortunately, Cesaro was eliminated out of the tournament last week. But me and him are in this together. If I win, he wins.

Rahzel, fella, I've been waiting to face you for a good while. But I'm not going to huff and puff and blow your house down.

I'm going to Brogue Kick you out of the tournament!

Cesaro: Because we don't just set the bar.

Both: We are The Bar!

-SD-

Rahzel stared at the screen, slightly irritated at The Bar.

"Sheamus, if I rip your leg off, does Cesaro's leg rips off as well? I'm going to find that out tonight. You're my first victim I will go through in this tournament. You should feel so honored."

Tom: 1st Round of The King of The Ring Tournament match between Rahzel and Sheamus coming up next!

-SD-

1st Round
King of The Ring
Rahzel vs Sheamus

Cesaro walk out to the stage, turning his back as the lights went off and the drums start playing. After seconds of theme reaching it's climax, the lights shine bright, radiating the skin of The Celtic Warrior.

The Swiss Cyborg tapped on Sheamus' shoulder as General Manager Lilith Ace was also on stage with the former Tag Team Champions.

Lilith: Cesaro, you're banned from ringside. If you intervene, Sheamus will forfeit this match and you two will not get a Tag Team Title shot!

Cesaro was freaking out along with Sheamus. He went to the back while his partner went to the ring.

Graves: Can you believe that?! Half of The Bar is banned.

Saxton: You got a problem about her decision, Corey? Take it with her.

Greg: This is a King of The Ring 1st Round Match is for one fall.

From Dublin, Ireland, weighting 267 lbs. He is the 2010 King of The Ring, Sheamus!

Tom: Sheamus is looking to be the second superstar to win The King of The Ring, joining Bret Hart on that list.

Saxton: But he has one person that is standing in his way.
.

Rahzel walked out with his wolf teeth mouth cover and a intense look on his face as he made his way to the ring.

Greg: From Charlotte, NC. Weighting 215 lbs. The Big Bad Wolf, Rahzel!

Tom: This is Rahzel's second time in The King of The Ring Tournament. In 2017, he made it to The Semi-Finals. This year with a new attitude, he seeks to go all the way.

The two participants of the tourney were ready to battle as the referee signal for the bell.

Not wasting time, Rahzel grab and push The Celtic Warrior to the turnbuckle behind him and start punching him and kneeing his mid section.

Sheamus pushed Zell off him, following with a Clothesline. But with a matrix dodge, Rahzel got back up and Chop Block the right leg.

Sheamus rolled out of the ring to get away from The Big Bad Wolf. But it didn't slow down his momentum as he bounced off the ropes on the opposite end and went through the top and middle rope with a Suicide Dive.

Tom: Rahzel is on fire! Sheamus gotta find a way to cool him down or he's out of the tournament.

Later on

Sheamus was in control of the match, stretching Rahzel's arms with his right knee on Zell's back.

While The Big Bad Wolf kept working The Celtic Warrior's right leg, he's been working on his back.

The crowd start to get Zell back in the match, cheering for him as he start a comeback, getting up on his feet.

Turn around along, Rahzel wrap his arms around Sheamus' back and hit The German Suplex three times and hit a forth one, releasing The Celtic Warrior.

Zell waited for his victim to get up on the turnbuckle, he charged towards him, but got caught by The Irishman, hit with The Irish Curse on the hurt leg.

Sheamus went up after wailing in pain, he got up, pounding his chest, awaiting for The Big Bad Wolf to get up for his finisher.

As he got up, The Celtic Warrior charge over to hit The Brogue Kick.

But, his right leg was caught by Rahzel, tripping Sheamus on the mat and hitting him with The Ankle Lock.

Trying to crawl to the ropes, Sheamus was pulled back to the middle of the ring and Zell wrap his body on the right leg, tightening his grip.

The former King of The Ring winner taps out.

Greg: Here's your winner, Rahzel!

Tom: The Big Bad Wolf advances to The Quarterfinals next week!

Saxton: Rahzel is rolling with momentum. Everytime you think he's out, he finds a way to become victorious.

Graves: Sheamus worked on the back of Rahzel and I thought The Irish Curse put Zell down. But, he finds a way to win and continues his chance to become King of The Ring.

-SD-

Xavier, Big E, and Kofi were celebrating their fellow partner and best friend win.

Xavier: Sir Bootyworth, lets celebrate Big E's advancement to The Quarterfinals. Bring on the plate!

The New Day's Pancake Butler brought over a large silver plate stacked with pancakes.

Xavier and Kofi grab one flapjack. Big E took one, but someone snatched it out of his grasp. He turns around to see Rahzel.

The Big Bad Wolf examine the pancake, smell it and took a bite of it. He drop the bitten breakfast treat and steps on it causing Kofi and Woods to freak out.

Rahzel spit out the pancake onto the smushed one and stare at Big E.

"See you next week."

Zell went to leave, but without making a statement. He knocked the plate full of pancakes on the floor.

Xavier fell on his knee grabbing some of the flapjacks.

Xavier: E, next week, flatten him.

-SD-

King of The Ring
Smackdown Bracket Matches
(Quarterfinals)

Scottie Ace vs Seth Rollins

Big E vs Rahzel