14

Smackdown Live
3 Weeks till Summerslam

Rahzel walked in the building for tonight's Smackdown, carrying both the Smackdown Tag Team Championship on his neck and the United States Championship.

The Big Bad Wolf was quiet about his reason for attacking his Summerslam opponent after the two of them won the Tag Championship.

Dasha ran next to the King of the Ring winner to find out.

Dasha: Rahzel?! Rahzel?! Rahzel, why did you attack Roman last week despite Lilith's warning?

Rahzel stopped, turning his head to the reporter, his menacing eyes staring into hers.

"I suggest you get the hell away from me before I rip your head off."

Dasha quickly walked off from Zell's presence, fearing that he will stay true to his threat.

-SD-

Lilith just finish talking to Carmella, whos match against Ruby Riott was later tonight. A small scream can be heard from outside the GM Office.

Busting open the door, the WWE Champion came in with a lot of purpose.

Roman: Where is he?

Lilith: Calm down, Roman. He's here. But remember what I told yo-

Roman: Screw that. He hit me with the title and I'm going to beat the hell out of him.

Lilith: Roman, I advise you not to do that. Especially when you two have a match for the Smackdown Tag Team Championship tonight.

The Big Dog wasn't playing games with the General Manager. But, if it's games she want, it's games she's going to get.

-SD-

Triple Threat
Smackdown Tag Team Championship
Rahzel/Roman Reigns (US/WWE/TT) vs Dekker/Jasper Goodnight vs The Revival

Greg: From Pensacola, FL, weighting in at 265 lbs. He is one half of the Smackdown Tag Team Champions and the WWE Champion. Roman Reigns!

Tom: Here's comes The Big Dog and this is going to be interesting.

Graves: Yes it will be. After last week when Rahzel drove one of the Smackdown Tag Titles into Roman's skull, The Big Dog is looking for into teaching Zell some sense.

Saxton: Again, I gotta question why Rahzel did it?

Graves: It's simple, Bryon. He remind Reigns that he should worried about him every second they're together. Turn your back and the Big Bad Wolf will strike.

The theme for the Big Bad Wolf played. But, he never came out.

The Revival, Dekker & Goodnight, and Roman waited for Zell, but on the titantron he was on the floor, writhing in pain.

Referees, security and Lilith ran to the hurt superstar.

Lilith: What happened, Rahzel?

"T-The damn Revival! My leg!"