11

Smackdown Live

Tom: Welcome to Smackdown Live. Tom Philips, Bryon Saxton, Corey Graves. What a night Extreme Rules was. Now, we're on the way to Summerslam.

The WWE Championship on the line tonight as Roman Reigns takes on Shinsuke Nakamura and General Manager Lilith Ace has a special announcement dealing with Summerslam.

Saxton: Speaking of Summerslam, here comes the #1 Contender for the WWE Championship.

Greg: On his way to the ring, the 2019 King of The Ring and the new United States Champion, The Big Bad Wolf, Rahzel.

Tom: Rahzel defeated his former best friends, Raij and Brick to grab the United States Championship this past Sunday.

Graves: You think he would look excited about it. Rahzel looks like someone peed in his Corn Flakes.

Rahzel took the mic, holding the US Championship on his left shoulder. The look of disappointment and anger on his face.

"This past Sunday, I took this title off an unworthy bastard who almost took me out of action. A unworthy bastard who couldn't get the damn job done! He left me breathing when he should've killed me when he had the chance.

"Brick and Raij tried to work together, even had the help with 6ixx and still couldn't get the job done. I was beat up by 4 men and I still walked away with the United States Championship.

"If there was a certain Champion that I will face in a couple of weeks watched the match and hears what I'm saying, he may learn something.

"Anyway, I wasn't happy about Extreme Rules was that my victims were able to breathe. Raij may have tapped out, but he knows what it's like to be in Zellthanasia.

"But you, Brick. You can't escape death's grip. So bring your ass out and receive your punishment."

Tom: The Monstro of Mexico doesn't look too happy.

The Big Bad Wolf didn't wait for long as Brick walked out, in a sour mood.

Brick: You think you're Death, huh? Don't worry Rahzel. You'll be close to Death after I'm done with you. You didn't defeat me last Sunday. How bout you put my title on the line, right here, right now.

"You want your title? Get in here and I'll put it on the line!"

Brick started making his way down to the ring. But the music of the Smackdown Commissioner stop him. Shane shuffled to the stage, mic in hand.

Shane: You two don't make the matches around here. Lilith and I do. Rahzel, I know you want a piece of Brick tonight. Brick, you want your Championship.

Tonight, you two will get your wish as the United States Championship will be on the line when Rahzel will go against Brick...

The Monstro and Big Bad Wolf smiled as they get what they want. A hard hitting match between two men that hate each other.