5 - King of The Ring

"I arrive at King of The Ring and was thinking about 2017's King of The Ring and the whole year in general. I dominated, got hated for it and put a little edge on my then current state.

"What I said on Smackdown days before, saying that I was only good for The Intercontinental Championship that year, I meant it. I wasn't prepared for a big role.

"When you're The WWE Championship, your name is in the history books with legends. People will look back to your reign and see if you made any significant to the title.

"That's what I want."

"To wrestle Jeff Hardy, I felt honored. This was my second match with him and it's a personal match to me. He's one of my favorite superstars."

-24-

King of The Ring

I got out of my dark room. Walking a couple of steps, I was stopped by The New Smackdown Tag Team Champions, Dekker and Jasper Goodnight with Raij and Ruby Riott beside them.

Goodnight: Well, well. Look who it is. Mr. Big Bad Wolf. We haven't talked to each other since you've return, right Dekker?

Dekker: Hell, we haven't heard a word from you during your recovery. Raij, you may be right about your old best friend.

Raij: Yeah. You're off to conquer the tournament. We want to wish you good luck in your match.

Goodnight: Yeah man. We would hate to waste The "King's" time.

"If you three have a problem, I would gladly solve it for you."

Ruby: They got a problem with you. But you don't make the demands around here. We'll deal with you later.

"Heh, Raij, maybe you forgot what I did to you this year. Jasper and Dekker, I taught you two well enough. We'll see if you four can take me down.

I walked off to my match with the four men and Ruby looking at my back.

King of The Ring Semi-Final
Jeff Hardy (Raw) vs Rahzel (SD)

Renee: Trouble stirring up back there. Welcome back to King of The Ring, Renee Young, Corey Graves and Byron Saxton calling the next Semi-Final match of The King of The Ring Tournament between Raw's Jeff Hardy and Rahzel of Smackdown Live.

Jojo: This King of The Ring Semi-Final match is for one fall. The winner of this match will meet Johnny Gargano in The Finals.

From Cameron, NC, weighting in 225lbs, Jeff Hardy!

Renee: The Charismatic Enigma looks to continue his path to Raw's top title, The Universal Championship. But The Monster Among Men holds it right now.

Graves: Jeff is the oldest in the tournament, looking to be the winner. Hardy wasted a opportunity to be Mr. Money in The Bank, but crashed and burned.

Saxton: Jeff Hardy can't make a mistake tonight against his opponent in this match.