15

Smackdown Live
6 days till Summerslam

GM Lilith Ace and Commissioner Shane McMahon stood in front the Smackdown Superstars, staff, and security team.

Shane: This Sunday is the biggest party of the Summer, Summerslam. Smackdown is taking over the show with the matches we have for the fans.

Ember Moon will put the Smackdown Women's Championship on the line against the Queen of the Ring, Ruby Riott. Speaking of 6ixx, the Revival will be facing Dekker and Jasper Goodnight for the Smackdown Tag Team Championship in a Ladder Match. The Demon, Finn Bálor will take on Brick.

Lastly, our main event. The main event that will shake Smackdown to it's core and show why Smackdown is The A Show: The Winner Takes All Match when the Big Bad Wolf, Rahzel puts the United States Championship against the WWE Championship held by Roman Reigns.

Lilith: Tonight, there will be a Face to Face meeting between the two opponents. Knowing these two want to start Summerslam early, it will not happen.

Security, it is important that these two won't break into a brawl tonight. If security can't get them, Superstars, you are the last line of defense.

I will be damned if we let Raw main event Summerslam. We can't Rahzel or Roman risk it. Thank you all.

-SD-

Tom: This Sunday, Rahzel and Roman Reigns will battle to take the United States and WWE Championship in their hands.

Right now, we will hear from the WWE Champion, Roman Reigns.

-SD-

Survivor Series 2015

Cole: The Spear to Ambrose! The cover!

1, 2, 3

Cole: Roman Reigns is the new WWE Champion!

Roman: When I held the WWE Title, I knew I was holding history.

Bruno Sammartino, Buddy Rodgers, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, John Cena. My name was etched in it's history.

Cole: WWE Tag Team Champion, Royal Rumble winner, Intercontinental Champion, United States Champion, Universal Champion,

Tom: and a 4 time WWE Champion. Smackdown Tag Team Champion.

Roman: I carry this Championship with pride. Pride for the people. The pride of my family. I carry this company on my back.

I beaten the best of them: The Undertaker, John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Braun Strowman, Drew McIntyre. Even my brother, Seth and Dean.

Rahzel doesn't know anything about that. He's not ready to put the company on his back. He's not ready for all the Smackdown Superstars who wants the U.S. and WWE Championships.

At Summerslam, the Big Bad Wolf will huff and puff and the Big Dog will destroy him. I'm walking out with the WWE Championship and the United States Championship. Believe that.

-SD-

Tom: This Sunday at Summerslam, the United States Championship and WWE Championship will be on the line in a Winner Takes All Match.

We heard from the WWE Champion, Roman Reigns. This time we hear from the Big Bad Wolf, the U.S. Champion, Rahzel.

-SD-