13

Smackdown Live
4 weeks till Summerslam

Tom: Welcome to Smackdown Live as Miz TV kicks off the show!

The Miz stood in the set of his talk show in the ring.

Miz: Welcome to the Must See Talk Show! Welcome to Miz TV!

My guest tonight is one-half of the team that will face the Smackdown Live Tag Team Championship, Jasper Goodnight and Dekker. He is also the WWE Champion, Roman Reigns!

Roman walk out on the stage, taking in the energy of the crowd before making his way to the ring.

Tom: Roman Reigns and Rahzel make the perfect odd team.

Graves: They're far from perfect, Philips. They were tested last week on how far can they go before destroying each other. Those two were one upping each other.

Saxton: It worked as they meet Dekker and Goodnight later tonight.

Miz: Roman, thank you for coming. Glad you're here.

Roman: What do you want, Miz?

Miz: Well for one: my WWE Championship that you stole from me since you came to Smackdown Live. But, I will have it back soon.

We're not here for that. We're here to talk about your partner and your opponent for the WWE Championship, Rahzel.

After teaming with him last week, do you feel any fear of losing the WWE Championship at Summerslam?

Roman: Last week was fun. I saw Rahzel do his usual thing: Applying pain to his victim's limbs, put them down, etc.

Does that put any doubts about me facing him at Summerslam? No. Do I fear him? No. Is this WWE Championship going anywhere from my hands? No.

I've fought superstars who brought me to my limits and beat me down. Those superstars are reminded on who runs this yard.

Rahzel is just a wannabe badass who's a scared little man in wolf's clothes. I will expose him at Summerslam, walking out with both the United States and WWE Championships.

Miz: Sounds like you're saying Rahzel is all hype. Well, let's say your partner doesn't share your belief. Ladies and gentlemen, the United States Champion, Rahzel!

Rahzel marched towards the ring, holding the U.S. title in his right hand. Sliding in the ring, he put the Championship on the turnbuckle and toss the empty actor chair on the floor. Taking the mic, he took a seat on the corner turnbuckle, putting the United States Championship on his right shoulder.

Miz: Thanks Ra-

"Shut your bitch ass up, Miz.

"Roman, you say I'm hype. Ask your two cousin how much hype I am? Ask Johnny Gargano how much hype I am? Ask Jeff Hardy, Brick, Raij, Shane McMahon, Mr. McMahon, Tye Dillinger.

"I'm not hype. I am fear. Fear that hasn't arrive in Smackdown Live until I came back. I've been watching you, Roman and lets say, I'm not impressed.